Chapter 33: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 1

Hi everyone before I start this chapter , I got a surprise for ishadas , DarkRose-Chan and OwO_Anime_Studios / 0Aphrodite0 . Today's characters that are joining Inazuma Best Eleven in their journey is Emybeth from Inazuma Eleven GO! Neo Fortune , Annabelle from Childhood Friends and Mitsuki from Happy ENDings ? A big thanks to Rand-chan for giving me pictures of Annabelle along with her Avatar and a picture Emybeth also thank you 0Aphrodite0 /OwO_Anime_Studios for giving me information on her Oc along with her beautiful picture of her Oc . Hope you girls enjoy it .

~ Rosalie POV ~

Emybeth: Making it to the finals took so long, I was getting bored .
Rosalie: Annabelle , Emybeth ! What are you two doing here ?
Mitsuki: Tch !! Am I that invisible to you ?
Rosalie: who is she ?
Annabelle: Rosalie , I like you to meet Mitsuki Ishisuke . Emybeth and I call her Mitsu for short .
Mitsuki: I never agree to this nickname . These two are my teammates .
Mark: Then, It can't be...
Annabelle: That's right. We are India's national team, Blue Tigers !!
Victor: But how ?
Emybeth: We decided to join this team after Alex came to scout us.
Annabelle: That way we get to fight Rosalie again .
Emybeth: Don't believe that we're the same as before. Each of us has gone through severe training. Also, this team has Alex  .

Emybeth said as she came out, she has dark, curly, long and black hair .

Slivia: Alex...
Alex: Pleased to meet you, Inazuma Best Eleven. Let's have a good game.
Mark: Yeah.

Mark said while he nodded .

Alex: But be careful. There's a tiger lurking on the field.

Alex said as she walks away from Mark and the others .

Mark: Tiger ?
Elena: We'd have thought Emybeth and Annabelle the others would play against us...
Angel: But it's Alex and Mitsuki that you should look out for.

Angel said with her arms are crossed causing everyone turn to see Angel .

Rosalie: so you did some research on them now ?
Angel: yeah and they way beyond your level Rosalie
Rosalie: tsk * annoyed *
Mark: Are they really that amazing ?

Mark said as I can saw sweats from Angel's head .

Angel: You don't know Alex ? She's India's command tower who has complete mastery of the field. Her clever strategies can rival Choi Chang Soo , they even said her IQ is higher than anyone . Some people even call her the Tiger Tamer.
Jude: The Tiger Tamer ?
Angel: yes and for Mitsuki Ishisuke...she a excellent soccer player . She smart but also a demanding girl , she cold and extremely quiet around people . No one knows her real personality or her past , but I advise you to be careful .
Goldie: why ?!?
Angel: she also a Avatar user and she have a soul . But the problem is she never use her Avatar in any matches , some people say she doesn't use her Avatar because her hisstatsu technique is powerful and she never break a sweat when she shooting or defending .
Rosalie: * smirk * we'll see about that .

As I patted Jude's shoulder and making Jude turn to look at me .

Rosalie: You will know soon, Jude .