Chapter 26: Truth or Dare

~ Few days later and Rosalie POV ~

Yawn , I'm so tired . But there nothing I can do , I have to help the team win the FFI . I stretch my arms and legs , I went to the girls bathroom than brush my teeth and took a quick shower . Once I was done , I changed to my training outfit and went downstairs to the cafeteria . Camellia gave me fried eggs with bacon , rice , miso soup , pickles ,  spinach and a blueberry muffins with orange juice . I sat down and start to eat my breakfast , I notice Elena and Angel sat down next to me . I swear I saw devil horns and tails on Angel and Elena , I have a bad feeling about this .

Elena: so Rosalie , we heard that you were the most popular girl in Raimon Junior High .
Rosalie: yes , I was actually the most popular girl until SHE came . Why you asking me now ?
Angel: well , we heard that some boys have confess to you personally .
Rosalie: yes , so...
Elena: so who the first person to confess to you ?
Rosalie: * quiet and blushes *
Angel: by my guess it must be more than one
Rosalie: that question is irrelevant , it does not concern about the FFI . If you girls want to tease someone than tease Bété
Bété: * angry * hey !!

I stand up , walk to the kitchen and place the dirty dishes in the sink . I walk away from Angel and Elena leaving them at the cafeteria while I'm going to my room to get the team schedule .

~ Third POV

Elena: * sigh * dang it , she not breaking down easily anymore
Angel: it seem her responsibility for the team is only thing in her head now * sigh * . Here I thought we use something to calm her nerves at least a bit , I mean look at these boys they must be one that have the potential to be Rosalie's boyfriend .
Elena: we tried our best Angel , maybe we should do it when we caught her off guard .
Angel: that actually a great idea , Elena
Elena: * smile * thanks

~ Timeskip , Afternoon and outside the facility ~

Rosalie: okay is everyone here ?
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Elena , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei , Silvia , Nelly , Celia , Camilla , Skie , Jade , Rosie , Giselle , Dawn , Goldie: yes !!
Rosalie: good let's continue training guys
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Elena , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei and Goldie: yes

It's being a few days since Inazuma Battle Eleven have played against us , now we're just finishing our training before our match against Desert Lion .

Elena: well...I think they ready to play against Desert Lion * smiling *
Rosalie: you think so ? * worried look *
Angel: were positive Rosalie , they can really beat Desert Lion . You just need to put more faith in them .
Rosalie: * sigh * I know , but I'm not worried about Desert Lion . I'm worried about when we're playing against Fire Dragon...
Angel: I see because Choi Chang Soo is Fire Dragon Captain , he is known to be a genius playmaker . But we got three genius playmaker Jude , Riccardo and you .
Rosalie: don't forget about yourself Angel
Angel: I know that , but I'm not permanently part of the team . Remember Rosalie , we're just your trainees .
Rosalie: * sigh * I know , maybe it's time for the team to take a break .
Elena: good idea , I'll tell Celia

Elena ran to Celia and told her about letting the team to take a break , Celia nodded and blew the whistle to notified the team that they can take a break . Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei and Goldie walked toward the managers to grab towels and water bottles.

Rosalie: okay , that enough training . Tomorrow we're playing against Desert Lion , so I thought we can take a break so we don't exhaust ourselves .
Nathan: that a good idea
Rose: so is everyone okay with it ?
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei and Goldie: yes
Rosalie: okay , so practice is over .

Everyone went to the separate ways , Rosalie went back to her bedroom and spend the whole afternoon in her room . It was nighttime so Rosalie decided to go out , she went towards the lounge and saw Rosalie's with the Resistance Japan . Rosalie looked and saw Angel and Elena looking at Rosalie with a smirk on their face . Rosalie was about to leave but Angel called her name .

Angel: Rosalie , your here !! Join us Rosalie !!
Rosalie: what's going on and why is the Resistance Japan here ?
Elena: they actually came here to wish us good luck for the match against Desert Lion , so Angel and I decided why don't we play a game so we can know each other better * smirk *
Rosalie: what kind of game are you guys playing ?
Angel and Elena: Truth or Dare * devil horns and tail appear *
Rosalie: I'm not playi...
Angel: C'mon it's going to be fun.

Angel grabbed Rosalie's arm and drag her next to Victor and Fei .

Elena: okay , where were we ?...oh right Bailong Truth or Dare ?
Bailong: Dare
Elena: okay , I dare you to...carry Rosalie in bridal style in 2 minutes . * smirk *
Rosalie: W-what...Elena...why am I involve this ?
Bailong: okay
Rosalie: * internal screaming *

Bailong walked to Rosalie , he lifted Rosalie up and she saw her friends taking lots of photos . Rosalie was blushing a bit  because her face is close to Bailong and everyone was looking at them  . Rosalie was hiding her face from everyone , Bailong was smirking while some boys were glaring at Bailong . After 2 minutes Bailong gently put Rosalie down nicely and walked back to his seat , Rosalie was looking down so nobody see her hard blush .

Angel: now that was interesting...* look at the clock and gasp * guys look at the time we gotta go and sleep the match is tomorrow
Bailong: well...good luck again , oh and don't lose to those Lions
Rosalie: * smirk * we won't lose Bailong

I like to say thank you to DarkRose-Chan for giving me the dare Bailong have to do with Rosalie , THANK YOU SO MUCH DarkRose-Chan