Chapter 28: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 2

~ Whistle Blows and Second half starts ~

Chester Horse: Now the second half battles is about to begin. Inazuma Best Eleven is ahead by two points! Will they be able to keep this lead?! Their opponents Desert Lions are... oh, what's this?! Desert Lion has changed into an aggressive lineup for the second half by bringing up three forwards! You can't keep your eyes off this second half! The kickoff begins now!
Rosalie: Hmm * smirk *
Zach: Let's go!
Jude: Arion , check him !
Arion: Leave it to me !

With that Arion run faster . Jude and Arion charges to Zach and Zach went pass through them .

Jude: Box him, Goldie! Nathan!
Goldie and Nathan: Got it !

With that the two of them charges at Zach and Zach manage to pass through them .

Goldie and Nathan: What ?!
Chester Horse: Zach bulldozes his way through and charges towards the goal in a flash!

With that Gabriel went to stop Zach .

Gabriel: I won't let you shoot !
Zach: Too late!

While Zach smiles and he kick the ball to the goal and Mark got ready to use his hisstatsu technique . Mark stomps the floor with a foot, closes his fist and spins the arm. A yellow fist comes from behind Mark spinning and punches the ball while spinning.

Mark: Fist of Justice!(G6)

Mark manage to stop the ball and the ball flew backwards .

Chester Horse: Mark barely manages to save the goal!
Nathan: You...!
Chester Horse: Nathan clears the ball ! They've avoided the danger, but Inazuma Best Eleven is being bombarded with attacks early in the second half!
Mark: How did he make it so easily into the penalty area ?
Rosalie: because of their speed .
Mark: what , do you mean sis ?
Rosalie: I think Desert Lion not only train for endurance but also their speed . We should prepare ourselves for the throw-in , guys get ready .
Victor , Axel , Byron , Jude , Arion , Riccardo , Gabriel , Goldie , Nathan and Mark: yes

With that the guy threw the ball to Zach and Zach kick the ball to Majdi .

Zach: Majdi !!

Before Majidi can do anything Rosalie got the ball .

Rosalie: It's mine!
Chester Horse: the game just started and already Rosalie has quickly stolen the ball!
Bilal: They haven't fall for trap . Arg , that girl must to be stop permanently . Guys, mark Rosalie immediately !
Desert Lion members: Yeah!

With that Bilal was about to steal the ball from Rosalie , but she notice him .

Rosalie: not gonna happen * smirk *

Rosalie did a front flip with the ball and continue dribbling the ball .

Rosalie: despite you boys being training under the scorching sun and on fields of sand. It's not the same as Black Rose Academy we trained much worse than you Desert Lion , we both have gained highly trained muscles and infinite endurance . So your strongest weapon is now my strongest weapon . 

Rosalie bounces the ball on her heel one time and sends the ball flying the second time with her heel again. Suddenly burst of flames covered the ball and it emerge into a phoenix , Rosalie then kicks the ball towards the goal with the phoenix screeching .

Rosalie: Fire Phoenix Blaze !!

Nasir rises into the air while spinning and raising dust. This dust forms a storm, which looks like Nasir is riding it, giving it the name. While fully above the storm, Nasir sends two blue waves by swinging his legs.