Chapter 12: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 1

~ Next Day , Third POV ~

The Inazuma Best Eleven along with their manager woke up early for Rosalie's training . Everyone was a bit nervous because what type of training will it be if its Rosalie style .

Fei: I wonder what type of training will she give us ?
Jordan: I don't know , but I have a bad feeling about it .
Nelly: I think your all paranoid , I'm sure Rosalie is going to take you guys easy .
Xavier: but don't you remember yesterday .

~ Flashback ~

Rosalie: Nelly , can you do me a favor ?
Nelly: sure , what is it ?
Rosalie: can you give me the Inazuma Best Eleven files , I want to see their ability tomorrow to see if they fine or not .
Nelly: sure , I'll give it to you later
Rosalie: thank you . * bow down * Elena call Bété , Glacia and Isabella for tomorrow training tell them they gong to help Inazuma Best Eleven
Elena: yes Rosalie
Rosalie: Angel , create the training menu for tomorrow .
Angel: got it
Rosalie: The managers should preparing more water and towels .
Nelly , Slivia , Celia , Camellia , Dawn and Giselle: yes
Rosalie: while the rest of you * turned to the Inazuma Best Eleven * get some rest , because tomorrow training will be a lot different * smirked *

~ Flashback Over ~

Nelly: yeah so ?
Xavier: what if Rosalie is trying to get us injuries , you saw the way she smirk .
???: Nelly is right you boys are paranoid and for your information Rosalie will never injury her own teammates .

Everyone turned around to see Elena and Angel wearing the Black Rose Eleven soccer uniform .

Mark: where is my little sister ?
Angel: Rosalie is gone to the High School Soccer Association Headquarters
for something important
Riccardo: what does she want at the High School Soccer Association Headquarters ?
Elena: relax you'll found out on the opening of the FFI today
Goldie: whoa is the FFI already here ?
Arion: alright , I'm so excited to play against the other countries again
Elena: if you pass the Asia Preliminary
Nathan: what do you mean ?
Angel: remember Egypt is entering along with Greece , Denmark , Paris , India , Mexico and Ireland the offense and defense are different but is very strong .
???: it took me 8 minutes to figure the patterns along with their weakness and believe me it usually takes me 5 minutes figure it out their strategies , I was so piss that it took me that long
???: yeah especially the time when we only score 10 goals instead of 29 goals against Paris , I never seen you that piss Rosalie

Everyone turn to see Rosalie along with Bété , Isabella and Glacia .

Rosalie: don't underestimate the other countries , they are close to our level but not perfect . Now eat your breakfast , after eating go outside and jog 4 laps around the field . * turned around and walked away *
Mark: you heard my sister , let go eat breakfast and jog around the field .

Everyone nodded and quickly eat breakfast once they were done the Inazuma Best Eleven went outside and jog around the field 4 times while Rosalie , Elena , Angel , Glacia , Isabella and Bété watching them making sure they were doing it properly. After their jog , they saw Rosalie holding a black book with a pen writing something down .

Rosalie: okay guys , take a break because I'm gonna separate you to your individual training .
Jean-Pierre: why are you separating us ?
Axel: to see our skills and analyze our strength and weakness
Rosalie: your always right Axel , that why I ask Glacia , Bété and Isabella to join us . Glacia will help the defenders on how to stop her and her hissatsu technique , Bété will help Mark and JP on stopping her shoots and Bété...
Bété: yes Rosalie
Rosalie: please go easy on them
Bété: * sad tone * okay
Rosalie: me ,  Isabella , Elena and Angel will help the forwards and midfielders on how to think quickly for strong offense and defense .
Jude: that could work...
Angel: could work it will work , Rosalie is known as Second Commander when it comes to planning our training and when Coach is gone .
Rosalie: break is over get to your places and Celia along with Slivia and Dawn your gonna film their practice . Sent it to me so that I can analyze their weakness and strength .
Celia , Silvia and Dawn: okay
Rosalie: let's begin