Chapter 9: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 5

~ Third POV ~

The match started with Inazuma Best Eleven  having the ball and they quickly dribbled . But than Rosalie , Elena and Angel did a triple slide on Arion , Fei and Xavier. Elena pass the ball to Bété and Paulina , they started to prepare their Hisstatsu technique .

Bété: Come forth Goddess of Just Warfare , Athene !!

Paulina: Come forth Guardian of Nature , Emerald !!

Bété and Paulina: Armed !!

Bété's uniform changed into a beautiful white Greece dress with brown heels and a white crown on her hair . Paulina's uniform changed to a shoulder-length white dress , white flat shoes and a flower crown . First, Bété and Paulina are shown back to back. Then, Bété creates with her hands some kind of pink petals around the ball, that is surrounded with blue energy. When the ball has enough energy, the petals are removed one by one, and the ball emits blue beams. Then, Paulina shoots and the background changes to a landscape with dark, red clouds and destroyed buildings at the bottom. The ball goes toward the goal with a mighty, blue energy.

Bété and Paulina: Dead Future !!

But than Elena and Angel were close to the ball and begin to prepare their hisstatsu technique .
Angel bites a golden apple and throws it into the air, and Elena screams at the direction of the apple, causing it to get a dark aura. Angel and Elena jump in the air and kick the ball, making it head towards the goal in a dark and light purple aura .

Angel and Elena: Scream of Eden !!

The ball went quickly got past the defenders , than Rosalie was almost in front of the goal . Than a purplish-bluish cover her back .

Rosalie: Come forth King of the UnderworldHades !!