Chapter 18: A Strategy to Win

~ Next Day and Angel POV ~

Elena: are you sure it's a good idea to let Rosalie sleep in ?
Angel: hmm . Rosalie gonna needs her beauty sleep and she'll be able to concentrate the match without anyone worrying about her health .
Elena: but...* starts to be scared * don't you think she gonna be a lot mad that we didn't wake her up ?
Angel: oh she'll be mad . But 50% will be mad that we didn't wake her up while the other 50% will be glad that what we're doing now.

I decided to not wake up Rosalie since she was up all night organizing the information of Last Emperor and she literally fall asleep on the desk again . So I ask Axel to pick Rosalie up and place her in her bed , when I slowly looked behind me I wasn't surprise to see Jordan and Xavier glaring at Rosalie . They both love Rosalie , I know Rosalie doesn't notice that Xavier and Jordan are in love with her .

Elena: so when is Rosalie gonna wake up ?
Angel: in 3...2...1 . Go .
Rosalie: * scream * !!!
Elena: she sound mad . * scared *
Angel: yeah...but she won't be .

~ Rosalie POV ~

Why those idiots , I specifically told them to wake me up at 5:30 am but no they decided to let me sleep in . Arg !! Now I have to quickly take a shower , dress quickly and get down to the field . I ran down the stairs quickly than I went out if the training facility and saw the Inazuma Best Eleven done practicing .

Angel: * emotionless expression * Morning Rosalie .
Rosalie: why didn't you wake up me up * angry * .
Angel: you need your beauty sleep and you'll be able to concentrate the match without anyone worrying about your health .
Rosalie: what about morning practice ?
Angel: that is taken care off . We already finish up the program , now were just heading to eat breakfast . Are you coming Rosalie ?
Rosalie: * sigh * well at least we get to tell them our opponent . Thanks Angel .
Angel: * smile * your welcome Rosalie .
Silvia: wait...who gonna make breakfast ?
Angel: I already plan that beforehand .

~ Third POV ~

Everyone walked in the training facility and towards the cafeteria , they notice that they were delicious breakfast on the tables .