Chapter 17: Replacing the mem...WHAT IS A LIE

~ A few days later and Third POV  ~

The Inazuma Best Eleven were improving dramatically . They were able to keep up with Elena , Angel , Rosalie , Isabella , Glacia and Bété . The Inazuma Best Eleven members were taking a break , until they heard Isabella coming Rosalie along with Elena and Angel .

Isabella: hey girls can you do that shoot again I think I can stop it now .
Rosalie: are you sure ?
Isabella: yes , I'm sure
Elena: okay

Rosalie first whistles and penguins with pink ribbons emerged out of the ground. As Rosalie kicks the ball, the penguins with pink ribbons soar among the ball.

Rosalie: Empress Penguin...

Then, Elena and Angel kick the ball together towards the goal with the penguins with pink ribbons soaring around it.

Elena and Angel: No.2

Isabella slashes her hands several times and electric lasers come out.

Isabella: Electric Trap !!

But the ball just pass through the electric lasers.

Rosalie: I did warn you
Isabella: * sigh * no matter how much I train , you girls always surprise me .
Rosalie: So Coach , you have seen the data from Before and After . The team have improve dramatically , I think they ready to play against Last Emperor .
Coach Hillman: yes , I see . Well done everyone , be ready for for your match is in 5 days now .
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Xavier , Jordan  , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei , Goldie and Rosalie: yes Coach

Rosalie was walking away from the group , she looked at Angel and Elena giving them a nod . Angel and Elena nodded back at her , Rosalie continue walking to the training facility , until someone called her .

Mark: Rosalie aren't you gonna practice with us ?
Rosalie: I'm not in the good mood to practice with you guys , maybe tomorrow . * walked away *
Mark: okay !! I wonder what wrong with my sister ?
Giselle: is it obvious , Rosalie is angry because she won't be able to replace you guys anymore .

Elena , Angel , Isabella , Glacia and Bété starts laughing at Giselle . Everyone expect Coach Hillman was confuse of why they were laughing .

Giselle: Hey , why are you laughing ?
Elena: we're laughing because that was a lie * laughing *
Tezcat: you mean Rosalie wasn't planing on replacing us ?
Angel: yep * laughing *
Dawn: Coach are they telling the truth ?
Coach Hillman: yes , Rosalie thought that your going to prove her that she was wrong and you deserve to be Japan Representatives .
Glacia: so that her training method at least work quicker when your determine to prove her wrong .
Goldie: I never thought Rosalie would do that ?
Gabriel: me neither
Bété: well I think is best to show them , how Rosalie do things for the team
Angel , Elena , Glacia and Isabella: Hmm

Everyone followed Angel , Elena , Glacia , Isabella and Bété to Rosalie's room . When Angel open the door it , everyone saw papers stacked nicely . On Rosalie's desk was the team profile with their strength and weakness , also a laptop was still on with some information on how to break Last Emperor defense and a sleeping Rosalie was on the desk .

Angel: I knew she'll fall asleep soon
Riccardo: why would she be sleeping  ?
Isabella: wait , you guys haven't notice ?
Mark: notice what ?
Angel: Rosalie have being staying up late for 8 days , she being trying to research on Last Emperor defense . She hardly have any sleep or have eaten breakfast and lunch , only a few snacks and coffee wake her up . 
Fei: Rosalie have been getting all these informations for us and we didn't ...
Nathan: trust her training method .