Chapter 4

Only seconds have past, but things seems to be changing constantly....Ah, life is fleeting...

Mentally non-existing tears rolled down my face, as the sun light hits my face while I stare aimlessly at no where.

The maids have seem to have left with accomplishments, as I lay here all alone with an empty soul I pounder what is life really...?

My pride....though I knew it would happen...I wasn't mentally prepared....I just couldn't hold it in anymore....And then they came in and...Bohohoho :'(

Life...  :')

In the background noises could be heard.

Thump thump thump thump

""Núbì* greets empress""

(Núbì:This servant(slave))

Creak~

Thump thump thump

A figure could soon be seen. It was not the 4 females from before.

Staring down at me was a beautiful woman, she was 10 times more beautiful then the other four woman that I had previously seen.

She looked prideful and cold but deep within her eyes held a sense of warmth.

Her hair was tied up in a beautiful style with gorgeous yet elegant jewelry that enhanced her flawless looks.

What stood out the most was her red-ish brown hair and dark brown eyes that also had a hint of red.

Such an odd colour of hair and eyes of a person in ancient China.....

I noticed another figure, it was was glued to the woman, the woman was holding a chibi little child with large eyes of about a two years old.

The young child stared at me with his two large eyes, noticing this the woman chuckled and began to speak gently.

"Daquan Mu meet your little sister Daquan Fa."

Oh it seems this beautiful woman is my mother and the child In her arms is my elder sibling. I hope I look like my new mother when I get older.

It seems my new name is Daquan Fa...It means spring pass...Quite an androgynous yet elegant name.....

The woman, my mother, soon turned her attention to my younger sibling.

"Daquan Mu you must become powerful and strong in the future so that you can protect yourself and your little sister."

Aww that's sweet, a mother telling his son to protect his younger sister.

"Right now your mother will do anything in her power to keep you the crown prince...even if that means I have to 'take care' of the other princes."

"..."

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means...

My mothers eyes gleamed maliciously, and silently muttered...

"They think they can bring me down...hehe...if I do go down-I'll make sure they fall down to hell with me...No matter what....ufufufu."

I don't know if my brother heard...Or if he even understood but sadly I heard and understood it quite clearly...

An eerie atmosphere spread throughout the room making me shiver with goosebumps.

Cold sweat ran down my spine as my mother took a seat on a nearby chair and slowly patted my head while holding my brother.

She smirked and looked absently at somewhere else.

(ʘ言ʘ,)This....This is...too
scary...