Chapter 7

In my mother's arms I felt really excited. This was the first time since I was reborn that I had the chance to go outside.

I looked all around, the building  was extraordinary with fine details and furnishings. Everything was fancy and flawless. Flowers and trees were decorated along the garden beautifully.

Turning around,over mother's shoulder were dozens of servants, they were all dressed really nice and there looks were all amazingly out of the ordinary. But their serious expression  and dominant aura made me shrink my head down back to mothers shoulders.

Servants that we passed by were also very good looking.... I'm shocked at how many beautiful people there are in the palace.... though none yet could be compared to mother.

After mother walked for awhile, we arrived at some building. Some servants opened the door and mother entered.

There were different types of food laid out to eat, not only were there delicious food but beauties laughing happily eating them making them look even more appetizing.

Look at these beautiful ladies I was beyond shocked. The one that was most eye catching was of course the most beautiful one,and....she was much more beautiful then mother....

The stunning red dress she wore highlighted her pale skin and jewelries were neatly arranged on her making her look sophisticated but you can tell in her beauty she was a prideful woman.

There were also many other ladies....and some of their looks could well be matched mother...

In the crowed of woman there were also many little kids whom were all females.

On the table there many woman....Hm..?....one...
two...three...four....huh?.....I didn't notice but another woman was seated there....

She faced her head slightly down as she drank her tea.Her gentle movements and plain attire attracted my eyes.

"The empress and princess Daquan Fa enters."Announced an eunuch.

Being aware of our prescience the woman looked up.As she raised her face I could see her face clearly.

......

OMG....she was the most beautiful woman I'd have ever seen...

Compared to the other females her hairstyle and clothes would be considered very simple.Not only was she a drop dead looker that could destroy continents but she had a fleeting vibe about her,which makes her blend and mend making people not be able to notice her!But when they do notice they just wanna look and look and look!Frick!I could just go on and on about her beauty!!!!/(°̀ロ°́,)/*flips table*

Seriously!!!!why is there so much beautiful people here?!??

Just when I thought I had seen it all!!!!! =O=

Geez.....I should really stop talking about beauty.....