Chapter 2: Meeting Again

here's chapter two I don't own Yugi oh :V

  The sun shone through Yami's window and into his room. A moment later, Yami's alarm went off. Tiredly, Yami reached over and shut off his alarm. He sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Yami climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower, Yami got dressed in a gray business suit before he handed downstairs to eat. Yami just had a quick breakfast of cereal before he headed out the door.

Yami arrived at his business office and went upstairs to his office.

"Good morning, Mr. Sennen." June said pleasantly.

"Morning, June. Anything I should know?" Yami asked.

"Well, Tanisha called three times asking to talk to you." June said.

Yami growled. "I don't want to talk to her." Yami said.

"Yes, well, the last time she got so angry when I said that you weren't here that she shouted a strong of profanities before saying she was coming down here herself." June said.

"All right. I'll deal with her myself." Yami said.

"SO, should I tell security to let her in?" June asked.

"Let her in, and when she leaves, alert security that she is not allowed in here again." Yami said.

"Yes, sir." June said rather happily.

Yami went into his office before he let out a chuckle. He knew that June had never cared for Tanisha, so he knew that she would be more than happy to tell security not to let her in again.

Yami went over to his desk and sat down, taking out the paperwork he had neglected to do the night before when he left to go eat.

'Hmm. I wonder what Yugi is doing.' Yami mused. He wasn't sure why, but he had a strange attraction to the young boy, and he wasn't sure why. 'I wonder what he's like.' Yami thought.

Pushing the thoughts aside for the moment, Yami started doing the paperwork that he needed to get done.

Yugi got up the next morning and took a shower before he made himself a small breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon.

Yugi lived in a small apartment which consisted of a bedroom, a small living room, and a kitchen. Many would have considered it small, but Yugi considered the apartment warm and cozy as well as just right since he lived alone.

"Well, I wonder what I am going to do now that I don't have to be at work until three." Yugi murmured.

Deciding that he didn't want to stay inside all day, Yugi left his apartment to go and wander around.

Yami had just finished all of the paperwork and was about to call June when he heard a ruckus outside.

"You can't just go on there!" June said.

"I can do as I please!" came Tanisha's derisive voice.

"Mr. Sennen is very busy. I have to see if he can see you now." June insisted.

"I can see my Yami whenever I want to!" Tanisha snapped.

Yami was not going to have this disruption is his office. He stood up and went to the door, flinging it open to see June in front of the door with Tanisha in front of her, looking angry.

"Yami! This woman won't let me in!" Tanisha whined.

Yami growled.

"Get in here. June, no one else is to come in." Yami said.