Chapter 4: Yugi's World

~:D yoo minna here's chapter 4 fufufuuf~

Ps: I don't own Yugi oh fufufu

The following morning, Yami woke up earlier than he usually did on a Saturday morning. Yami wasn't much of a morning person, so he usually slept in on the weekends. This morning, however, he got up at eight so that he could be over at Yugi's at nine as he had promised.

Yami got out of the bed and got shower before He dressed in a pair of black slacks and a light blue dress shirt.

Yami headed downstairs and got his keys to his Mercedes

"Mr. Sennen! I didn't know that you were getting up early!" Suzanne, Yami's cook, said.

"Don't worry about it, Suzanne. I'm meeting my boyfriend this morning. I'm not planning on eating breakfast." Yami said.

"All right. Will be back for lunch?" Suzanne asked.

"I highly doubt it." Yami replied. He thought a moment and said, "I am not be back until late tonight, so don't bother with dinner either."

"All right, sir. I hope that you enjoy your date." Suzanne said.

"Thanks." Yami said before he left.

Yami only had a few people that worked at his mansion. He had Suzanne as his cook, Martin who was his butler, and then he had three maids, and he treated them all well. A lot better than some employers would treat their workers.

Yami got into his car and headed toward Yugi's apartment.

Like Yami, Yugi had gotten up a little early and got a shower. He put on a pair of black leather pants, a tight-fitting black tank top, boots, a leather neck belt, and a few bracelets. Yugi normally wore leather when he didn't have to work.

"Hmm. I wonder if I should fix breakfast." Yugi murmured.

Just as he said that, the doorbell rang.

Yugi went and opened the door to find that Yami was outside.

"Hi, Yugi. I know that I'm early, but traffic was nearly as bad as I thought it would be." Yami said.

"It's fine." Yugi said.

"Since it's eight-forty, do you want to go and eat breakfast somewhere?" Yami asked.

"That's a good idea." Yugi agreed. He grabbed his keys and his wallet before they left the apartment and headed somewhere to eat.

After a breakfast at Michelle's, the two headed for the mall.

"So, what exactly do you have in mind for us to do tonight?" Yami asked.

Yugi smiled. "If I told you now, then it wouldn't be a surprise later, now would it?" Yugi asked, smiling.

"Why so secretive?" Yami asked curiously.

"No reason. I just want it to be a surprise is all." Yugi answered.

"Okay. If you say so." Yami said, wondering what Yugi had planned for them to do that night.

Yami parked at the mall parking lot, and the two got out.

"Come on, Yami." Yugi said, taking Yami by the hand and pulling him toward the mall entrance.

Yami couldn't help but smile, rather amused by Yugi's child-like attitude right.

Yugi and Yami walked into the mall, which was kind of crowded.