Chapter 11: Surprises

Yugi and Yami had arrived at the condo around noon. They had just gotten into the condo when both of their cell phones rang.

Yugi went into the kitchen to answer his while Yami stayed in the living room.

"Hello?" Yami said.

"Hey, Yami. You here yet?" Atemu asked.

"Yeah. We just got here." Yami answered.

"Well, how about meeting me, Seto, Bakura, and Marik for lunch. Heba's meeting his brother for lunch with Joey, Ryou, and Malik." Atemu said.

"Sure. Where?" Yami asked.

"You remember where Hinono's is at?" Atemu asked.

"How could I forget? We eat there at least once every time I come here." Atemu said.

"Great. Meet us there in about half an hour." Atemu said.

"Okay. Bye." Yami said before hanging up.

Yugi walked into the room as Yami was hanging up. "Yami, my brother wants me to meet him and a few friends of ours for lunch." Yugi said.

"That's fine, little one. My brother wants the same thing. We'll just hang out together later." Yami said.

"Okay. I'll talk to you after while." Yugi said.

"Okay." Yami said. He kissed Yugi before he walked out the door.

Yami smiled. 'I hope that I can get Yugi to meet Atemu soon. Atemu kill me if he doesn't get to meet Yugi soon.' Yami thought.

Yugi met Heba, Ryou, Joey, and Malik at Mitsu's for lunch.

"Hey, Yugi. Glad that you made it." Joey said.

'Hey, Joey." Yugi said.

"How long have you been in town?" Ryou asked.

"Just got here when you called." Yugi answered as he sat down.

"So, how's the resident chef been doing?" Malik asked.

Yugi rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Malik." Yugi said.

"Really? How have you been doing?" Heba asked.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired from the three hour drive." Yugi answered.

"So, when do we get to meet this illustrious boyfriend of yours that you're keeping hidden?" Malik asked.

"Like I said, he was meeting his brother while we were out here, so whenever he gets the chances, I will bring him for you to meet." Yugi said.

"Good. We'd like to meet this guy." Joey said.

"In any case, we are glad that you could make it." Heba said.

"Yeah, and I see that you're coming along just fine." Yugi said, referring to Heba's stomach.

Heba blushed lightly. "Yeah. I'm showing, and Atemu's loving that fact." Heba said.

"Yeah. He's fawning all over you." Ryou joked.

"Shut up." Heba snapped.

"So, you like being pregnant?" Yugi asked.

"Yep. It's real exciting. I started feeling the baby kick a few days ago. Atemu's real excited to be able to feel that." Heba said.

"I imagine." Yugi said.

"You know, because of Heba getting pregnant, Bakura' starting to talk about us having a baby." Ryou said.

Yugi nearly joked. "Bakura? Wanting a baby?" Yugi asked.