Chapter 8: I Love You

~3 Months Later~

Yugi was sitting at home, watching the news on TV.

"As always, Sennen's, the most famous restaurant in Tokyo, has top notch reviews. If you're looking for a good place to eat at a reasonable price, take my advice and visit Sennen's, the best place to eat in town."

Yugi smiled at the commercial for Sennen's. 'They have no idea how right they are.' Yugi thought.

In the last few months, Sennen's had become one of the most popular restaurants in Tokyo, especially for the tourists.

Yugi and Yami's relationship had also blossomed in the last few months. They were seeing each other almost every day of the week. They were very close now and enjoyed every moment that they spent together. Even if they had their little arguments like all couples did.

Yugi's home phone rang then.

Yugi picked up the receiver and said, "Hello?"

"Hello, little one." Yami said.

"Hey, Yami. What's up?" Yugi asked.

Yami had started calling Yugi "little one" after they had been going out for a week. It had irked Yugi at first because he always hated it when someone referred to his height, or lack there of. However, Yugi soon realized that Yami called him that because he loved him, so Yugi began to relax and had started to enjoy being called that since Yami was the only one that called him that.

"Not much. I was just calling to see what you were doing."Yami said.

"Yami, do you really expect me to believe that you called just to see what I was doing?" Yugi asked.

"Well, I wouldn't believe it if I was you." Yami said.

"I thought so. Why did you really call?" Yugi asked.

"Well, we haven't seen each other in the last few days, so I was wondering if you were free to get together." Yami said.

"Yami, you know my work schedule like the back of your hand. You know that I'm free today since I'm off, and there's no one else that I would go out to see." Yugi said.

Yami laughed. "Okay. I know that. What I meant was do you want to get together tonight?" Yami asked.

"You know that I'm always willing to get together with you, Yami." Yugi said.

"Okay. After work, I'll come over to your place and get you. We can go out for dinner." Yami said.

"Okay. Should I expect you about seven like always?" Yugi asked.

"Actually, I'm getting off at five-thirty today, so I'll probably come on over and get you." Yami said.

"Okay. I'll be ready by then. Are we going to a fancy restaurant or something simple?" Yugi asked.

"I think something simple. I don't really want to deal with those waiters or such thinking that they have to kiss ass." Yami answered.

"Okay. I'll dress casual. I'll have yours ready, too." Yugi said.

"Thanks, little one. I'll see you later." Yami said.

"All right, Yami. Bye." Yugi said. He hung up the phone.

After a few weeks, Yugi had started getting Yami to keep some of his casual clothes there in case they were doing something simple when he got off of work, so that Yami didn't have to go back to his mansion to get his clothes when he was just coming to get Yugi so they could just leave from Yugi's apartment.