Chapter 13: The Truth

Yugi and Yami were getting ready to head over to the Sennen mansion.

"You know that we don't have to be there for another hour, Yami." Yugi reminded Yami.

"I know, Yugi." Yami said as he pulled on a black tight-fitting tank top. "I just know that Atemu and Heba are going to want answers, so I figure that we should go on over there now so that we can get the Q&A over with." Yami replied.

"Hmm. That makes sense. I know that we probably gave them quite the shock with what they walked in one." Yugi agreed as he put on his neck belt.

Yami rolled his eyes. "They should learn to call before they decide to come over. It's not out fault that they didn't think to call considering the fact that they knew that your boyfriend was staying with you, even if they didn't know that it was me at the time. They should have known not to just barge in like they normally do." Yami replied.

"Okay. I get the point, Yami, but I still feel like we're going to be bombarded with a pile of questions from those two." Yugi said.

"I know, and that's why we're going an hour early because I get the feeling that it might take that long just for them to get all of their questions out." Yami said.

Once the two were dressed, they started out.

There was a bad storm that had come, and it was raining cats and dogs now.

"You know, I think that we'll drive." Yami said.

"Yami, we'd have to drive anyway. It's a thirty minute ride to the mansion, and I really don't want to walk that." Yugi said.

"Point taken." Yami said. He grabbed the keys before they started out the door.

"Okay. I still don't get why Yugi and Yami didn't just tell us that they were dating at the club." Heba said.

"Knowing my brother, he wanted to use it to pull some kind of prank or something." Atemu growled.

"I have a lot of questions that they are going to have to answer. They should have told us that they were dating each other." Heba said.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Atemu called.

The door opened, and the butler walked in. "Pardon in the interruption, sir, but your brother is here." the butler said.

"Which one?" Heba asked.

"Both of your brothers are here. They are waiting in the sitting room." the butler said.

"Thank you, Jeffrey." Atemu said.

Jeffery walked out.

"All right. Time to get some of the answers to out questions." Heba said.

The two left the room and went downstairs to the sitting room where Yugi and Yami were sitting and waiting.

"All right, you two. You gave some serious questions to answer." Heba said.

"Yes, Heba. We know. That would be why we came an hour early." Yugi told his brother.

Atemu and Heba sat down in the room as well.

"All right. You can start with why you didn't tell us back at the club that you were dating." Atemu said.

"Simple. I thought that it would be a neat trick. After all of the trick that you and Heba have played on me, I thought that this would be a good trick." Yami said.

"That's not something that you use to trick people with." Heba said.

"Heba, you have done that, too, and you know it." Yugi said.