Chapter 28: Moving

"Yami, stop it!" Yugi scolded at the lips on the back of his neck.

"But why? You just taste so good." Yami said.

Yugi turned to face Yami. "Yami, you need to concentrate more on packing than on trying to seduce me." Yugi said.

"Yugi, I can't help it. You're just so damn cute that I can't help it." Yami whined.

Yugi rolled his eyes. "Yami, we need to get everything packed. We're going to be moving in a few days, and we don't have everything packed yet." Yugi said.

"But-" Yami started.

"Yami, I am giving you a choice. We can either pack everything in our room together WITHOUT you trying to get me in bed, or I can go downstairs and help Suzanne pack everything in the kitchen." Yugi said.

"Fine. I'll stop trying to seduce you." Yami agreed dejectedly.

"Good. Now, let's get this done." Yugi said.

"Okay." Yami finally agreed.

The two got to packing all of their stuff.

Yami's phone rang.

"Yami, I thought you weren't taking any calls from you office until you got to Domino." Yugi said.

"I told them not to call." Yami said, going to the table and picking up the phone. "It's Atemu." Yami said before opening the phone. "Yes, Atemu." Yami said.

"Close, but no cigar, Yami. I am certainly not your brother." Heba said.

"Oh. Sorry, Heba. You're using Atemu's phone, so I thought that it was him." Yami said.

"I get it. My phone is dead, so I'm using Atemu's. I was just calling to tell you that the stuff you already sent here made it. We just had them put everything in your room until you get here and then you can arrange it however you want." Heba said.

"Okay, Heba. Thanks for the heads up." Yami said.

"No problem. Are you guys almost done packing?" Heba asked.

"Close. We're just finishing up with the bedroom, and Suzanne is getting the kitchen stuff packed." Yami said.

"Okay. I'll let you get back to your packing. Pack. Don't get my brother in bed." Heba said quickly before handing up.

"I'll kill him." Yami muttered as he closed his phone.

"What did Heba say?" Yugi asked.

"He was letting us know that out stuff that we already went to Domino has arrived, and they put it in our room." Yami said.

Yugi frowned. "Then why did you say you wanted to kill him?" Yugi asked.

"Because he told me to pack, not get you in bed." Yami said.

Yugi burst out laughing. "That sounds like Heba. You and Atemu are a lot alike, so he knows that you would probably try something like that." Yugi said.

Yami rolled his eyes. "Okay. Can we get back to packing already?" Yami asked.

Yugi giggled. "You're the one who wanted to get me in bed, and now you want to pack?" Yugi asked.

Yami glared at him. "Let's get back to it." Yami said.

The two got back to their packing.

Heba laughed as he hung up the phone.

"Mind telling me what that little remark was about?" Atemu asked, coming up behind Heba and wrapping his arms around him.

"Yami and Yugi are alone in their room in Tokyo trying to pack." Heba said.