Chapter 14: Day at The Park

Tristan was killing himself with laughter. "I can't believe that you never realized that you're brothers were engaged!" Tristan said, holding his sides.

Yami rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Laugh it up, Tristan." Yami said.

"We have already concluded that all four of us were rather dense where the situation comes in, and we know that we didn't see what should have been right in front of us." Atemu added.

"Still! I figured that one of you would have figured it out." Tristan said, wiping the tears from his face.

"My cousins are rather dense. They don't always see what's right in front of them." Seto said.

"And you're any different? It took a year of you and the mutt arguing and threatening each other before you finally admitted that you liked him." Bakura said.

"I'm not a dog!" Joey shouted.

"Bakura, knock it off." Ryou said.

"Well, it is true. After all, you did miss what was right in front of you." Marik said.

Malik smirked. "Well, Joey always was the one that had trouble admitting that he was gay for a while." Malik said.

"Shut up, Malik!" Joey snapped.

"But it's just the truth." Malik said innocently.

"Come here!" Joey growled, lunging at Malik who ran out of the way.

"Not a chance!" Malik said.

"If you're going to fight, take it out of my home." Atemu said firmly.

Malik ran out the door with Joey on his tail.

"This should be entertaining." Marik said, going outside to watch the fight with Bakura right behind him.

"I'd better go make sure that they don't kill each other." Ryou said, going outside.

"Since Joey and Malik fighting is always fun to watch, I'm going to watch it, too." Tristan said, going out as well.

"Should we?" Yami asked.

"Might as well. Better than what we're doing now." Seto said.

Yami, Atemu, and Seto went out as well.

"Well, they finally took the fight outside." Tea said.

"Doesn't surprise me. Joey and Malik aren't going to give up the chance to fight each other, and Atemu would kill them if they broke anything, so it's safest for them to fight outside." Heba said.

"I still don't see why Joey and Malik fight every time that they see each other." Yugi said as he stirred the batter.

"What are you making anyway, Yugi?" Tea asked.

"Well, I thought that I would make cupcakes for when we go on that picnic this afternoon." Yugi answered.

"That's good. Your desserts are the best." Heba said.

"Heba, you think that anything I make is good. I can't think of anything that I have ever cooked or baked that you haven't liked." Yugi said.

"Well, you're a great cook." Heba said.

"Yami's not going to want to keep Suzanne around because you'll be the one that does all of the cooking." Tea said.

"Nah. I don't think that Yami wants to get rid of Suzanne. Besides, I do a lot of cooking at the restaurant. It's nice to have someone else do it. Of course, there's been times that I've cooked, and Suzanne was just given the night off." Yugi said.