Chapter 6: The Business Party

Ohayou minnasaaan :3 My imagination is :3 overflowing so I made three chapters of this XD story XD just few hours before now lul

Ps: I do not own Yugi oh:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yugi, are you ready yet?" Yami called.

"Yeah. I'll be out in a minute." Yugi replied.

It was Saturday, and Yami had come over to Yugi's apartment early. It was getting close to time for them to leave to head to the party, and Yugi was currently in his bedroom getting ready.A few moments later, Yugi walked out of his room in the navy blue suit that Yami had gotten him to get the week before.

"You look great in that." Yami said with a smile.

"Thanks. I've never had to wear a suit before, so it's going to take some getting used to." Yugi said.

"Don't worry about it. I think that you look great, Yugi." Yami said.

"Glad that you think so." Yugi replied.

Yami glanced at his watch and said, "We had better head on out."

Yugi nodded, and the two left the apartment and headed to the car.

"Yami, who's going to be at this party, anyway?" Yugi asked.

"Other business owners. I'll admit that some of them are stuck-up asses. I don't always go to these parties, but I had already promised that I would come to some people." Yami said.

"Do they know that you're bringing me?" Yugi asked.

"They know that I'm bringing my new boyfriend, yes. There are a few people that are looking forward to meeting you." Yami said.

"Can I assume that not all of the people are stuck-up asses as you put it?" Yugi asked as they started to drive down the road.

"No, they're not. Some of them are actually nice to be around. Truthfully, there are only a few that are actually like that, and you'll know it when you see them." Yami said.

"Why's that?" Yugi asked.

"You'll know when you see how they are dressed." Yami said.

"Okay. If you say so." Yugi said.

The two soon arrived at the Tokyo Plaza Hotel, where the party would be taking place.

A valet opened the doors for them, and Yami gave the keys to them to park the car.

Yami and Yugi walked into the hotel and headed over toward where the ballroom was.

The room was already full of other businessmen who were already talking among themselves.

"Come on, Yugi." Yami said.

Yugi followed Yami over to the refreshment table where they both got a glass of punch.

"Hey, Yami. Glad that you made it."

Yami turned and smiled. "Hi, Masino. I just here." Yami said.

Masino was a big man with hazel eyes and short, brown hair. Masino cocked his head and said, "Who's this with you?"

Yami turned to Yugi and smiled. "This is Yugi Mutou. He's my boyfriend." Yami said.

"Ah. So this is the boyfriend that you mentioned." Masino said.

"Yugi, this is Masino Kurino. He's the owner of the Kurino restaurant chain." Yami said.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Kurino." Yugi said as he shook his hand.