Chapter 9: Being with you

Ps: I do not own Yugioh

Yugi and Yami walked into Yami's mansion after one of their dates.

"You know, I never thought that you would be one to tell someone off likes that." Yami chuckled.

Yugi rolled his eyes. "Well, you're my boyfriend, so she had no business coming onto you the way she did." Yugi retorted.

~Flashback~

Yugi and Yami were sitting in a restaurant eating when a blonde, skinny girl with green eyes walked up.

"Hi, handsome." the girl said, smiling sexily at Yami.

"Can I help you?" Yami asked.

"Yes. I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime. My name's Tiffany." the girl said.

"No. If you hadn't noticed, I'm here with someone." Yami said.

"I'm sure that you're friend won't mind. I think that he knows a good catch when he sees one. You wouldn't regret it." Tiffany said.

"As a matter of fact, I would. I am already seeing someone, and I am not a cheater." Yami said.

"Then dump the bitch so that we can have some fun." Tiffany said smugly.

Yugi had had enough. "Listen. Yami is here with me. He's my boyfriend, so I suggest that you leave us alone." Yugi snapped.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes. I'm sure I could give him a better time than you." Tiffany said.

"How many guys have you said that to?" Yugi asked.

"Wh-what?" Tiffany said, startled.

"Simple. I know a whore when I see one, so leave us alone. My boyfriend and I are trying to enjoy our meal, and you're making that hard to do." Yugi said.

Tiffany glared at him before walking off.

"Nicely done, little one.' Yami said.

~End Flashback~

"That woman had no business trying to get you when she knew that we were together." Yugi said.

"How do you figure that?" Yami asked.

"Yami, you're the owner of a famous restaurant. Most people know about you, and they know that I'm dating you." Yugi said.

"I know that." Yami said. He wrapped his arms around Yugi's waist and kissed Yugi on the lips. "I just like seeing you jealous." Yami said.

"I'm not jealous. There's nothing insecure about this relationship. I couldn't be jealous otherwise." Yugi said.

"Sure you're not." Yami said. He kissed Yugi again to avoid another retort.

Yugi snaked his arms around Yami's neck as they deepened the kiss. Yami ran his tongue over the bottom of Yugi's lip. Yugi opened his mouth, and Yami immediately mapped out the warm cavern that he had been in so many times. Yugi moaned into the kiss.

Yami could feel himself be turned on by this as he was starting to get hard. He was about to say something when he felt Yugi's own hard-on pressing into hip. That was all Yami needed to know.

Yami suddenly picked Yugi up bridal style, breaking the kiss at the same time.

"Yami, what-" Yugi started.