Chapter 12: Playing games & Awkward Situations

"Yugi. Yami. You two okay?" Atemu asked.

Yami snapped out of the trance that he had been thrown into when his boyfriend had been thrown into him. "Yeah. I'm fine." Yami replied.

Atemu helped Yugi back onto his feet, and Bakura pulled Yami to his feet.

"Ow! Do you have to be so rough, Bakura?" Yami asked with a glare.

"Yes." Bakura said, smirking.

"Ow!" Bakura exclaimed when Ryou smacked him in the head.

"Be nice, Bakura." Ryou said.

"Yugi, this is Atemu's twin brother, Yami." Heba said.

Yugi was about to mention that he and Yami already knew each other, Yami stopped that plan.

"Hello, Yugi. It's nice to finally meet you. Atemu mentioned that you'd be here." Yami said, reaching out to shake Yugi's hand.

Yugi was a little startled, but went along with it, deciding to ask Yami what he was up to later. "It's nice to meet you, too." Yugi replied.

"Well, now that everyone knows each other, can we get on with this?" Seto asked.

"Aw, come on, Seto. Have a little fun for once." Joey said.

Seto narrowed his eyes. "A club is not my idea of fun." Seto retorted.

"You two met in a club." Atemu said.

"That's beside the point." Seto snapped.

The loud music started to get even louder.

"Come on, Malik. Let's dance." Marik said, grabbing Malik and pulling him out onto the dance floor.

"You know, he's got the right idea." Ryou said.

"Oh no. I am not dancing." Bakura said.

"All right. I'll just find some one else to dance with me. I'm sure that I'll be able to find someone who would like to dance with me out of all the guys here." Ryou said, starting to walk off.

His jealous streak kicking in, Bakura grabbed Ryou by the wrist and pulled him back. "No one is dancing with you except for me, Ryou." Bakura said before he dragged Ryou out onto the dance floor.

Ryou was smirking the entire time.

"Ryou's good at tricking Bakura into doing things like that." Hebe remarked.

"What do you expect? Bakura's got a real jealous streak, and the thought of someone else doing anything with Ryou, even something as innocent as dancing, makes Bakura's blood boil." Yugi said.

"Point taken." Heba said.

"Yugi, would you like to join me at the bar for a drink?" Yami asked.

Getting the hint that Yami wanted to talk alone, Yugi said, "Sure."

"What are you two doing?" Atemu asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You wanted me to talk to and get to know Heba's brother, and there's no better way than talking." Yami said before walking to the bar with Yugi behind him.

Heba put a hand on Atemu's arm. "We did want them to get to know each other while they're so, there's nothing for us to worry about. It's just what we hoped for." Heba said.

Atemu smiled. ""I guess you're right." Atemu said.

"Come on, puppy. Let's sit down." Seto said, grabbing Joey by the wrist and pulling him to the table that the four had vacated earlier.