Chapter 21: Mother Hen

Yugi had been at Yami's mansion for a week, and he was about to go insane. Yami had been constantly mothering him, and Yugi was getting sick of it.

Yami was at work at the moment, and Suzanne was the one taking care of him.

There was a knock on the door to the master bedroom.

"Come in." Yugi called.

Suzanne opened the door and walked in with a tray of food. "Hello, Mr. Mutou. How are you doing?" Suzanne asked.

"I'm fine." Yugi said.

"Here's lunch." Suzanne said, sitting the tray on the bed with Yugi.

"Thank you, Suzanne." Yuugi said.

Suzanne smiled at him before she left the room.

Yugi was thankful that Yami's room had a TV in it. He flipped on the TV to watch it while he ate.

"In other news, the highly anticipated trials of Mika Hano and Tanisha and Harmsworth will take place in a matter weeks. The women were charged with trying to kill Yugi Mutou, the boyfriend of restaurant owner, Yami Sennen." the newscaster said.

Yugi rolled his eyes. There had been so much of that in the news that he was sick and tired of hearing about it. "Those women really did get famous if that's what they were wanting, but it won't do them that much good in prison." Yugi said as he ate.

When Yugi was done, he set the try aside and sat back as he watched a movie that was on.

His cell phone rang.

Yugi picked it up and saw that it was Yami who was calling.

"Yes, Yami." Yugi said.

"Hi, little one. How are you doing?" Yami asked

"I'm fine, Yami." Yugi said.

"That's good. I was worried that you might not be doing well." Yami said.

Yugi rolled his eyes. "Yami, I am fine. You know that. There's not need to be worried." Yugi said.

"Well, I can't help it. I worry about you. I just don't want anything to happen to you." Yami said.

"Yami, the big threat to me is in jail." Yugi said.

"I know, but you never know what those bitches might try to pull." Yami said.

"Yami, take it easy. Tanisha and Mika can't get anyone to do anything. You know that any visits that they have and any phone calls that are made are monitored, and they have to let the guards at the prison read any letters that they write." Yugi said.

"Okay, Yugi. I think that I get your point. I'm going to be getting off at five today, so I'll see you then, Yugi."Yami said.

"Okay, Yami. I'll see you then." Yugi said before he hung up.

Yugi sighed. 'I have until about five-thirty before Yami is back to bug me.' Yugi thought.

Yugi's phone rang again.

'If that's Yami again, I swear that I am going to kill him.' Yugi thought.

Yugi picked up the phone again, and he was glad to see that it was Heba.

"Hey, Heba." Yugi said.

"Hey, Yugi. How have you been doing with Yami?" Heba asked.

Yugi groaned. "Please do not ask. He has barely left me alone since I got to come home. He doesn't let me leave the bedroom for any reason at all. In fact, the only time that I can get out of the bed is when I have to go to the bathroom and when I have to go to the doctor. Other than that, I have to stay in bed." Yugi said.