Chapter two - victim

So as promised here is why i cant wait to turn my back on my old country and start living in America.

You see as i said I’m 31 and just recently gone through a very hard time and you will be wondering why a woman my age is moving to another country with her parents here it goes:

At the age of 16 i had left home to start work on a stud farm i loved it being around horses was something i always wanted and finally it came true but unfortunatley it didnt last long as my boyfriend at the time had rang the place where i worked and told them i wasnt going back as i had to look after his father after that everything went down hill. I moved back home with my parents and then got myself a small rented house in a small town my parents moved not long after me here I met an old school friend he was called Ace we started dating not long after he moved in with me everything was quite good up until we got married when all of a sudden he changed, his gambling and drinking had become bad and uncontrollable we lost a rented property becoz of this and moved into a flat in an old pit town.

I used to love it there when we first moved it was like how we were when we first got together we went out together for a few drinks had long walks around the lakes went away for days out, then we moved again to another 2 bed house everything was great we settled in perfect then things changed, He would always be other the road at the bookies or amusements when he lost money i knew i had 1 hell of a day or night to cope with you see i was always the one who got the blame for him gambling which after a couple of months was really bad and outta control, one day everything came to a head all the gambling and constantly having no money took its toll on me and i tried to talk to him about it he wouldnt have it and we had a fight where in the end i had a broken nose (not too mention all the verbal and mental abuse he was giving me) he said he was sorry and that he wouldnt do it again i believed him.

His friends asked him if he wanted to go out for a drink 1 friday night to which he did 2am came and went and all pubs was closed he stumbled back in at 4.30am rather red faced and had a back full of scratches i tried to ask him about it and he started and argument yet again.

The worst time was when i had my brother and a friend staying over you see he got very jealous that i got on well with this mutual friend so he started an argument again this time i felt even worse as my brother was trying to sleep and heard everything Ace said to me all the threats what he would do to me he even hit me and wouldnt allow me to use the bathroom .

My father had arrived at 6am as planned to pick my brother up as he had work the following morning and i was reluctant to let my father in as during this row Ace had hit me in face resulting in a split lip and a bad nose bleed.In november i finally had enough he started again coz he lost money on a roulette machine and started i went upstairs and packed my bags as i was doing so he told me that i was a waste of space and that throughout our whole relationship he never loved me at all and wished i wasnt here and that the worst thing he ever done was get with me in the first place ( you see i suffered badly from depression) talk about a big bat to my self esteem so i got what i could in a small hold all and walked out the back door and never turned back. So now I am a 31 divorced woman who was in an unloving violent relationship for 12 years and all i had to show for that part of my life was a few cds, dvds and some clothes.So now starts the new chapter in my life and I for one can not wait.......

(p.s i dunno if these few chapters make sense at all first time ive tried writing a story so bare with me )