Chapter Fourteen- Trouble

We were all enjoying ourselves until we heard such a shout we turned round and standing there was Ace he was drunk as usual and looked really pissed off "oh no what am i going to do" I said to Spooks i started to panic as Zacky was outside having a cigarette withe the boys, we searched for her brothers but they must have went out to " come on Aradia we'll o up to mine and Johnnys hotel room" she grabbed my hand and we made for the exit .

We heard footsteps coming up behind us and Ace grabbed my arms " come here you little bitch i told you on the phone what i was going to do and here I am you made my life hell you left me and all coz i hit you and called you names your nothing but a pure bitch who cant handle a real man2 he spat at me at this everyone turned to look at me "Ace will you just go away and leave me alone i dont love you anymore in fact i fucking hate you, you could have killed me if you hit me in the wrong place and you were never going to change" at this i started getting upset my sister came up to me and asked if i wanted Zacky i nodded to her and she went running it seemed an age before we heard all five of them come in"your just a slag Aradia after any man you can get well sorry but no man will look twice at you no wonderyou had to move away from england ", "Ace you know why i left after 12 years of being stuck in a marriage to you being ur toy when  you wanted me taking beating after beating just coz you were drunk or gambled and lost money having to listen to you slagging me off behind my back and too my face, you constantly complained at me saying i was going behind your back with your friend which even you know i wouldnt have but you just kept accusing for summit to do"

i could see Ace's face colour changing and his fists clenching i started walking over to where the guys were when i felt him grab me one hand on my right hand on my waist "ace your hurting me get off me i shouted at him  "no way your coming back to england with me " , i looked at him and now i wasa getting annoyed " I am not i am staying where i9 am i dont belong to you no more we aint married for gods sake we are divorced and i am so pleased we are as i finally got you out my life and im happy now very happy " i looked at Zacky the whole time who was being held back by Matt and brian, the next thing i knew i was spun around and a fist hit my face i looked down and realized again i had a bust nose and split lip " what the hell was that for Ace yoiu have no right to touch me anymore" DO i look bothered and who the fucks gonna stop me NO-ONE as your not even liked here Aradia i mean come on even your best friend left you behind you aint even with anyone as no one likes you, you are pathetic and a loser" with hearing these words Zacky and Jimmy came bounding over " Oh looks like you do have a friend after all eh not that they are much you have a tall skinny runt and what luks to me a dick on steriods " i dont know what else he said as all at once all hell broke loose Matt Brian and Zacky where on Ace as quick as you could say trashed and seized Jimmy came running over to me and dragged me away along with Johnny i was in hysterics not just because of what Ace had said but because i was worried about what would happen to Zacky , Brian and Matt as i knew what Ace was like.

I looked at Spooks and Johnny and broke down even more "im so sorry i didnt mean to spoil your day " johnny came over to me and hugged me "you havent you didnt know he would turn up but we were ready for him thanks to brian tlling Matt" half an hour later the police had been and took Ace away and asked if i wanted to press charges against him to which i did he wasnt getting away with it this time.