Chapter Twelve - The Stag and Hen do's

It was over a week now i hadnt seen Zacky for well apart from odd half hour when we all had lunch  what with being busy with Spooks and Johnny going for final dress and tux fittings just two more days till the big day. 

Poor Spooks was past herself as her 3 brothers had come over from England and between them Matt , Zacky ,Jimmy and Brian they planned Johnnys stag night, we heard snippets one day well we could always chain him to the tour bus naked and just leave him there Spooks gave Jimmy and Brian a look that could kill "Ok missy we only joking"replied Brian " AND NO STRIPPERS EITHER" Spooks shouted as she walked out room.

The Hen Party

Myself, Autumn, Lianna,brianna , Val and Michelle all planned Spooks hen night we decided to use Jimmys house as the venue my mum and dad sorted all the catering well my mum did dad went away and got loads a booze champagne etc My brother Thomas done the disco Spooks parents had decorated Jimmys dining room (this was the biggest room in house and had a small dance floor), Jimmy rang me to let me know he was on way other with a cake and i had 2 meet him, on Jimmys arrival and seeing the cake i couldnt help but laugh instead of their being a vanilla and chocolate cake in its place was a duck cake "OMG Jimmy what u done " i replied he looked at me grinned and put a finger too his lips, "So Aradia what you got planned after the hen do?" i looked at Jimmy puzzled "nothing really why you asking?" he looked at me and gave me a cheeky grin and went red " i was wondering if you would like to spend a bit of time with me so i can get to know you better as a friend you know"   i looked shocked " erm i can do but i will have to go back home " he looked and jumped around " cool i'll just come to yours " with that he bear hugged me .

Before Jimmy got in his car i shouted at him and told him that they all better look after johnny " we will dont worry " and off he went.

We had a couple of hours left before we got changed so all of the woman kicked my father and brother out too join the men "i'll be back at 5.30 sis to set up ", "ok thomas" i said, i went outside and found the gang all round Jimmys pool sitting talking away about make up and what they were wearing for the wedding all eyes turned to Spooks and she said it would be a suprise and that if i told what her dress was like i'd have my head in my hands to play with, "oh Spooks Jimmy brought your cake around and its not exactly what we wanted but he has been good enough to get a replacement " Spooks looked at me and laughed  with that we all got up and went to get dressed .

Spooks shouted on me for my help I walked in and she was already dressed "you need my help and you are already sorted " she looked at me and smiled "I actually wanted to give you something " and she handed me a bag i looked in it and gasped "Spooks you didnt have too I love it" an even bigger smile spread across her face " take it out" i took the dress out the bag and she looked at me and explained why she got it for me " well you didnt think you would be wearing jeans to my hen party and wedding reception did you "   "no i was gonna get something tomorrow" i said still looking down at the dress " its my way to say thank you and also a present I AM allowed to by my best friend a present now and again " we looked at each other and laughed. Spooks left me to get dressed and came back in and looked at me "see perfect the colour suits you and it isn't too short either "

"Thanks Spooks erm can i ask you summit hun", "yea go ahead" so i explained to her about Jimmy and she never once interrupted until i stopped "oh dear sounds like he has a bit of a thing for you  dont worry though he wont try something while your with Zacky, talking of Zacky he never stops talking about you poor Johnny has too tell him to stop" i looked at her and went bright red "um thanks i didnt think bout that and as for Zacky  tape his mouth" we shared a bottle of champagne looked at each other grinned and fell out jimmys bedroom door " lets get this party started " we shouted walking down the stairs.