Chapter 16 my cousin finally comes

So it was the morning after the night before and believe me we were all like zombies talk about a hang over from hell.

I got up had a shower got dressed and made my way downstairs half way down the phone rang it was my mum letting me know Tracy was coming over (finally), I asked if she needed picked up to my reply my mum said no her and dad were going for her.

"Hey Gudmorning sexy" Jimmy shouted, "urgh keep noise down Jim Jam ive a head ache the size of  Long beach " I laughed "awwwwwwwwwwwww didums" Jimmy replied rubbing my head.

"So what we all doing today" Val asked , "for a start I have to go and see my babies they will be thinking i forgot about them and also my cousin Tracy is finally coming over" I replied, "cooooolio Im coming " Jimmy said " ok im leaving in an hour" I told him.

We were all sat round the table well when i say all was just Val , Jimmy and Myself as Matt, Brian and Zack had all gone out , We were all laughing at the post card Spooks and Johnny sent (typical on a lush honeymoon where on earth they got the time to write a postcard ) "hey Val how longs the others away for? I asked " all day Val replied, " come with us then", So we all piled into Jimmys SUV and headed to my house ( well the parents house) my sisters and brother were round in stable yard "oi oi the wanderer returns " shouted Thomas "shut up dweeb" i laughed "so who for a hack out before tracy comes " Val looked horrified "hey dont be scared val u can have the little pony " Jimmy laughed  tbh the pony would have been far 2 small for Val "no i'll take that pretty one if it dont run off with me " Val said.

So after grooming and tacking the horses up we set off was a right laugh everytime duck (named by Jimmy) tried to trot Val screamed in the end we all decided to plod along at a very slow walk , On return to the yard Emma and Donna took over from us and told us to get in the house as Tracy would be here soon so we did , we all sat round the table having a few coffees and a laugh when we heard the door open "honey im homeeeeeeeeeeeee" at this i got up and went running there standing was Tracy in fits of giigles "OMG" we were hugging and jumping round like loonies Jimmy and Val  came through to see what was going on as soon as Jimmy noticed he came running up and joined in "hiya im Jimmy nice to meet you we are gonna be great friends" poor Tracy didnt know where to put herself ( the reason being she was secretly in love with Jimmy ) and didnt expect to get such a welcome off him.

Val and Myself helped Tracy unpack her stuff and went back down stairs "wheres Spooks" Tracy asked we explained that her n Johnny where on honeymoon "cool" she replied we explained to her that we were all going out later and she had to come along but first we were heading to the shops for new clothes.

Off we went we mustve spent 3 hours in one shop trying to find summit in the end Val bought a lush pair of denim shorts and a red halter neck top and pair red high heeled shoes me and Tracy decided on jeans and halter neck tops mine was black and Tracy bought a lush silver coloured one  poor Jimmy must have been bored out his brains as he was back within 15 mins of buying his ripped jeans and a tshirt .

When we eventually finished we headed to starbucks "thank all stallion ducks yas are finished "Jimmy said which resulted in all 3 of us slapping him "where next girlzz" we all looked at him and in sync back to Vals and Matts we all shouted "okay lets go "

an hour later we all arrived back at Vals and headed staright outside to the pool Val lay on a lounger while Tracy and myself sat catching up on gossip "INCOMINGGGGGGGGGGGG WAHAYYYYYYYYYYY" we looked up to see Jimmy dive bombing into the pool soaking us all in the process "JIMMMMMMMMMMMMY" Val shouted at him .

"Hello beautiful ladies" Matt shouted Val looked and under her breath said great peace is shattered we all just looked at her and laughed.Zacky had sneaked up behind me snaking his arms round my waist "hey babes" he whispered in my ear "hey u" i replied he looked at Tracy and asked who she was "well this is Tracy my cousin the one We were meant to get from airport " i replied " hey nice to meet you Tracy im Zack thats Matt and Brian " 

"Hiya" Tracy replied Brian sat staring at her within a few minutes Jimmy jumped out the pool and ran over to Tracy "Eyes off Haner shes all mine" jimmy shouted which made Tracy go bright red "hahaha looks like u got a stalker Tracy " Val said "umm yeah" Tracy laughed .

"So girls we were thinking of leaving here at 7pm that gives yas 2 hours to get ready and put on your war paint "Brian explained to us "You cheeky sod" i said to him and he looked at me cocked an eyebrow and smiled.