Chapter 17 - The Party

It was now 6pm and us girls still had  not got ready and were all getting moaned at for not hurrying "Hey it wont take us long to get sorted Brians been in the bathroom for hours probably trying to perfect that hair of his" Val laughed.

With that we all went upstairs (us ladies) along with a cheeky bottle of wine stuck on sum guns n roses and rocked out while getting ready  Val helped do our hairs after we helped Val in 40 minutes we were all dressed .

Not long after getting ready we all headed back down stairs and still no sign of Brian "God he's worse than a woman "Tracy shouted, "Ok ladies how about we have a few drinks since we are gonna be waiting like forever for him " Matt asked we all nodded, while we were all milling round the kitchen waiting on Brian , Jimmy took me by the arm and led me into passage "erm.............. is Tracy single do you know?" he asked shyly, "yes Jimmy she is why u fancy her?" Jimmy went the same colour as Vals halter neck "erm... y yy yeah I do " he said with that i smiled " Thank god for that as I know shes head over heels for you", "OMG REALLYYY"Jimmy shouted I laughed and told him yes he hugged me tight and went running back into the kitchen Val looked at me wondering what was happening so I told her she looked at me excitedly "mmm so I now know i dont need to play match maker then " nope i told her  we will see what happens which we did 5 seconds afterwards when we noticed Jimmy hanging round Tracy, "Hey Tracy you got a close friend I see " shouted Zacky to which I gave him a glare that could kill  "uhmmmmm Tracy erm....... can I talk to you?" Jimmy asked her staring at her straight in her eyes "yeah sure"  "uhmmm ok well i like you and i know u like me so I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend " with this all we heard was Tracy screaming  and going mad in the passageway "By the sounds of it Jimmys hit the jackpot "Matt laughed, 2 seconds later Jimmy came running through "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" He shouted bouncing around  "congrats bro " Zacky said.

"Oh by the way guys I have invited a friend along the more the merrier" i said to them all "She will be here in ten minutes" "Ok cool" was all I got in reply.

Finally Brian emerged from the bathroom "bout time you were done Mr Haner " Jimmy said "ah ha  right a jack daniels for me then i'm defo ready" Brian replied, not long after Brian went into the kitchen the knocker went on the door i went to answer it and there was Mia standing "OMG look at you , you have changed so much Mia and you have finally gone back to your Natural blonde colour"

"Of course I have Aradia sick of trying to be someone different " ok well come in n meet the rabble  i said to her poor Mia looked nervous "Oi guys this is Mia one of my closet friends " "hey everyone she said one by one the guys went up and introduced himself, Brian was the last to go and looked gobsmacked he couldnt stop staring at her finally he introduced himself to her .

"Ok peeps we ready for the off the taxi's are here" finally we had one night where none of the men decided they would have a couple of drinks and try and drive or Val and myself having to stay sober just to drive them back  so we all piled into the taxi's Tracy,Jimmy Zacky and myself in one Matt, Val Mia and Brian in the other .

Once we got out the taxi Jimmy was the first to notice how close Brian and Mia had grown during the taxi ride as they emerged out their taxi hand in hand."Awwwwwwww lookie Tracy Bri-Bris got a girl ", "shut up Sullivan Brian laughed and pulled Mia in for a kiss "Get a room you two" Matt and val giggled , "Right come on lets go "Zacky said while dragging me up to the club "Private room for Baker, Sullivan, Sanders and Haner" the door man looked at list "yes certainly Mr Baker I shall take you there now" "why the private room Zack i asked "a suprise " he replied and smiled while we were being shown the room us ladies decided to detour to the toilets "so girls any gossip" Val asked erm not really Val me and tracy replied  all eyes turned to Mia who in turn went red and looked down to the floor "erm yeah me and Brian are together " Val grabbed her and also same with Tracy into a hug and shouted welcome to the family with which she ran out  to find Matt to tell him leaving me and Tracy and Mia standing lets go we all said .