Chapter Nine - The date

So the day of the date had come its 7am was i nervous yeah a little bit, i spent all morning what i was going to wear.  by 8 am i was showered and dressed i trudged downstairs still feeling tired even though i turned in a 9pm i had a restless sleep defo nerves i think. Mam had left a note on kitchen counter reminding me it was at dinner time zacky was coming over and that Spooks had left a message saying that she was nipping over before Zacky came as he had given her something for me i wonder what it was? so to start my day off i had 5 horses i had to take out so i could get it done quickly i woke my sibling up so they could come with me , man what a ride we had , we went down by the beach and back up behind our house on way back we met Brian who was out on a wonder who started questioning me about my date with zacky (why was he so interested anyways ) great i didnt really want my siblings to know as i knew they would hang around and tease.

After seeing brian and answering many of his questions we started to turn back until my horse (the one who was way too green too ride) decided to give me a bronco lesson yet again i dont know if it was a bird or what but something really spooked him once he calmed down we finally made it back to the stables upon arrival i seen johnnys car great Spooks must be here i said my sister went in to see and they both came back out "hey you"Spooks shouted are you gonna be long no just got a stall to clean out as the others are going back out for a bit be in kitchen in 10 would you mind making a coffee ?

finally one stall cleaned i finally emerged into the house to a barricade of questions like what happened between you and zacky yesterday where are yas going what time you going you really like him dont you . then all i heard was oh almost forgot reason why im here, theres a little present for you in your bedroom of zacky but u cant use it till yas go out, intrigues we went upstairs and there on a bed was an answer to my question i was trying to work out this morning there was a lovely dress with shrug in my favourite colours, "oh god" i gasped Spooks asked if i liked and i said yeeah of course "good coz i picked it out for you whats the time i asked her its 11 am why oh zackys gonnna be here in an hour "really that early whys that?" Spooks asked well its for the parent interrogation you know the one where they wanna make sure hes good enough for me and isnt gonna hurt me lol "yeah i know that one well " spooks replied , so now my outfit was sorted for tonight spooks helped me do my hair that way i wudnt have to do it later i swear she used a full tin hairspray on my head ! as we descended down the stairs the door bell rang "ohhhh " i said starting to panic Spooks answered the door and invited Zack in "hey you he said "hello " i replied back  i took him to the sitting room where my father was and was asked to leave that was me for an hour so after spooks left i went to the stables to turn the horses out for a bit when i  came back  down everything seemed quiet i walked into the kitchen to hear my father shouting on me, i walked through to see what he wanted and was trying not too laugh at zacky poor thing looked nervous as a church mouse, " yes dad " i started sit down he said ok now you know why i asked zacky here today and i have to say he is worth it even if his body is a canvas for art work and also weird piercings at this we all burst out laughing , mam came thru and told us dinner wouldnt be long so my dad went through to help her when he went out he said what he always says "be good mind my reply was same as always i will be dad at this me and Zacky were left alone "so how are you and did you like my gift?

"yeah im good and thanks so very much for the outfit you got my fav colour lol"

oh i know that Spooks helped me get it my mam came through to tell us dinner was ready it was even nicer sat at the table eating and having a laugh time soon flew by and it was time to go and get the horses in this would be fun but it wasnt they were all easy to catch so after me and zacky finished we started walking back down to house when he grabbed me and pulled me round the side of the stables and laid a soft and gentle kiss to my lips, inside i was overwhelmed with what happened but my face must have said a different story coz i know zackys did "i am so sorry i didnt mean to do that i couldnt help myself ive wanted to do that since we first met".