Chapter 19 - Planning :)

Talk about everyone being on a high I dont know who was more excited Zacky and myself or everyone else it was a babble of conversion when we all met up again at Jimmys house We decided on the 21st june for our wedding.

The men dragged Zack off to one part of the house while us ladies had the garden and pool area "ok Aradia we have decided that later on we are taking you dress shopping and no arguments " I looked at her and said ok but on one condition that along with my two sisters they all had to bridesmaids they all looked and screamed of course and i told them Zacky was gonna ask if the men would be his best men as he didnt want to choose just one shortly after there was a loud cheer from some where in the house "what time we planning on going then girls" i asked in a couple of hours they replied and Emma and Donna are gonna meet us there too "kool least thats sorted " I replied .

We all sat round the pool when Tracy asked if she could speak to me in private " I wondered if you could help im wanting to tell Jimmy bout the little un and wondered if you knew how he would take it along with the other stuff you already know about me?" I looked at her and hugged her "Jimmy for one will spoil titch rotting believe me and as for the other stuff dont worry he wont be mad hes not like that and tell him when you are ready too if you need me im here for you, and you know that " , Thanks ill tell him tonight she replied good i said as hes coming through now and with that Jimmy ran past us shirtless and dive bombed into the pool closely followed by Johnny Matt Brian and Zacky,

"OH MY GOD GUYSSSSSSSS" Val shouted at them Matt and Brian grinned at each other jumped out the pool ran over to her before she had time to get up they each grabbed her arms and legs and  ran to the edge of the pool  swung her and threw her in , to which had us all creased you lot aint getting away with it they shouted and caught Spooks and Tracy throwing them over their shoulders and chucking them in while we were watching Mia and myself hadnt seen Zacky and Jimmy getting out pool Jimmy grabbed Mia and ran and jumped in pool with her Zacky grabbed my waist and walked me backwards towards the pool then slyly picked me up in his arms making on he wanted a hug and threw me in talk about being nasty lol we all had fun in the pool then we had to get out to get sorted to  go shopping "where u sneaking off too "Zacky asked Tracy looked at him and laughed " wedding dresses" Zacky looked nice one he said and turned back to what he was doing ( which was trying to see if his shorts would bubble up like johnnys had men are weird) half an hour later we were ready to hit the shops.

"What colour you got in mind for a dress" the girls asked "erm good question i aint got a clue" i replied "well we aint going for white or cream " Val replied "ok whatever" i said back with that we headed for the bridal shop. 

Well the assortment of dresses was unreal they had me trying on very large meringue type dresses "urghhhhhhhhh nope" they all said after 2 hours it was decide that after all a white dress would be fine it was a strapless lace up semi  cathedral train satin dress the train and back of dress from the ties were grape in colour with silver flowers embroidered on the edges the girls picked out a lovely tiara for me to go with it  and they all decided to go for  a dark silver grey chiffon strapless slim a line dress , so thats dresses sorted all that was left was hair makeup shoes flowers and the mens suits but Val said Matt and herself would help with that bit.

After 5 hours shopping and about 10 coffees and ten energy drinks for Tracy we headed back half way back Spooks phone started ringing it was Johnny telling us to hurry up as the others were doing his head in  as they were drunk and god knows what else.

When we turned up it wasnt as bad as Johnny had made out he was just missing Spooks Jimmy came running up to tracy and ran into the kitchen with her where she decided to tell him everything about herself, he studied her as he listened when Tracy finished telling him he hugged her and told her everything would be fine and she had to bring her child out so he could meet her and that he couldnt wait to be part of her life and no-one would ever hurt her again as she was now with him and he would make sure no-one came near her.

They both emerged into the back hand in hand and grinning from ear to ear "told you he would be ok with everything" I said to her at this she smiled even more.

" So whats the damage yas have done today then " Matt asked " not much actually we have a dress for Aradia put by and our 6 bridesmaid dresses all we need is you men suited and booted then theres the lil bits to sort out and thats it" "ok well we have booked the venue for the wedding  and since its only a month and a half away its outside but we will make it beautiful for Zacky and Aradia like w done for their first date yeah Brian ?", "of course we will  " replied Brian, Mia looked lost so Brian explained it all too her can i help she asked of course you can we are going to need all the help we can get.

We were all sat by the pool again Zacky and Jimmy sat with their feet in the pool Matt and Val on the loungers and the rest of us round the table ( except Tracy who was in a corner having a foxy tab (not normal tabs btw) Jimmy looked at her and climbed up from the pool edge and wondered over to her hey what ya doing he asked her "having a ciggy" she replied want some? Jimmy looked at her and smiled taking the cigarette off her and started laughing "cooool you didnt tell me you done this " Tracy looked at him "slipped my mind she said staring and laughing "its k by me i dont mind one bit  taking a couple of drags on the cig "have the rest Jim Jam " and with that they were in stitches.