Chapter Five

After having a great afternoon getting to know Johnny, Zacky and Jimmy better i felt a bit settled we had a great time round the pool and a bbq and i was in stitches ive never laughed so much in my life Jimmy can be great fun even better when he launched Johnny into the pool.

So ready to leave i was told to come back tomorrow and we would all be together and have a few drinks oh my i thought Spooks doesnt remember i dont drink lager or cider.

I arrived back home at 7.30pm my family was nowhere insight so i went round to see the horses my father had left a note to tell me some tack had come so i thought to my self i’ll try and ride for a bit to relax i chose one of the arabs he was beautiful and very kind natured he was patient as he was groomed and tacked and i decided to ride round the back of where we lived while out on the ride i happened to meet Brian who was out walking by himself.

We must of spoke for a while as it was nearly 9pm by the time i got home before i left him he called back to me that he would pick me up at 10 am to go to Spooks save me walking over there.

When i got in tea was ready it was nice to be sat round a table as a family and talking about what we had been doing and what we were going to be doing the following day my sisters and brother were going to beach and my parents were going shopping and getting new stuff for the house, they asked if i’d seen anyone i liked and embarrassed told them yes then i got a full lecture just the usual stuff you would get like be careful ,dont rush in, watch what you are doingand we are only looking out for you . After which i went to bed