Chapter 20 SCARE

It was 11 am the following day when i recieved 20 missed calls from Mia and Jimmy i rang Mia back as I couldnt reach Jimmy apart from his answering machine "hey Mia whats up ? Aradia its Tracy she collapsed at 8 am this morning Jimmy is with her at the hospital are you able to come down?" "what yeah, yea i can get down i'll wake Zacky " with that i put phone down and shook Zacky he woke with a start and i told him what happened "ok come on " we raced down to the hospital.

We arrived 20 mins later and were took to the waiting room where Jimmy was I asked him what happened so he told us that Tracy went downstairs to make breakfast and he followed her when he went in kitchen she was lying face down on the floor I asked if they knew what caused her to collapse "nope just waiting to hear but its awful they have her wired up and they said its serious she may not pull through" She will Jimmy I told him dont worry about that shes a fighter not long after the Doctor who was in charge of Tracys care came through and introduced himself as a Doctor Falen he explained to us Tracy was now off the critical list "what made her collapse?" Jimmy asked "well we have found that Tracy is anorexic which caused her to collapse "ANOREXIC ?" Jimmy and myself shouted we never knew she hid it well "not just that we have also found out she is 6 weeks pregnant as well which may have contributed to her collapse along with the anorexia we have come up with a care plan for her that she must follow strictly so no more harm can come to her our the baby, we all looked at Jimmy who stood there speechless then all of a sudden he broke down crying "im gonna be a dad" he said over and over again I looked at him and give him a smile Zacky went over and hugged him and congratulated him "does Tracy know that we are pregnant" Jimmy asked "No not yet she doesnt but you can go through and tell her now" with that Jimmy ran into the room and sat at Tracys side holding her hand waiting for her to wake up he didnt have to wait long " hey baby how are you ?" he asked "i'm good what happened why am I here?" Jimmy looked at her and told her what caused her to collapse and then with the biggest grin on his face he shouted "im gonna be a daddy " Tracy looked at him  "you what seriously how who told you " The doctor did dafty we are 6 weeks pregnant" "OMG really " with that Jimmy pulled her into a hug it was 6 days before they let Tracy out the hospital while they started on her care , Val being the mother hen she was rallied round getting Jimmys place sorted for her not too mention she started spoiling the baby before he/she was even here which Matt gave her wrong for "your such a douche bag Matt " was all she replied back to him at 3pm on the friday Tracy was finally allowed home as she had gained a little weight and they were pleased with her progress Jimmy even organised a small get together for her coming home , I had over heard Jimmy talking to the guys in the hospital about asking Tracy to marry him and I wanted to be sure "yeah i do i nearly lost her and now we are going to have our own family " he replied "great you got a ring " he shook his head "ok then take this i know Tracy likes it, it belonged to our gran and i was passed it when she died i would like her to have it" Jimmy gave me a huge hug and said it will only be until he gets her a ring i looked at him smiled and said that was up too him. 

Zacky and Brian helped Tracy into the house and onto Jimmys sofa where Jimmy not being the daft Jimmy we all know and love got down on one knee and proposed to Tracy to which she agreed i couldnt believe it my cousin was finally engaged and having a family to the most pefect man she could i knew Jimmy would look after her and help her through everything and this he planned on doing