Chapter Three

So today was a new start here i am absoloutly jet lagged climbing into the back of a taxi on my way to my parents new place I couldnt wait to see the horses me dad had bought me. Only eight miles to go feels longer when you have siblings arguing with each other.

We eventually arrived at the biggest house id ever seen i mean it had security gates , cctv everything it had prestine gardens and a gravelled walkway to front door, Dad helped us unload or bags and we all walked up to the front door my brother who at best of times is a pain and can be cheeky turned to my dad and asked if he was for real is this ours to which my dad replied yes son take a look around we were all gobsmacked. Not long after a massive horse box turned up at the back of the house me and my 2 sisters ran out too see the two horses that arrived but to our amazement 5 beautiful horses emerged from the box 2 were pure bred arabs one a white colour the other chestnut next came a horse who was 17hh and pure black then came a thoroughbred who looked like he had a wild streak then a small chestnut welsh section c came out last we all stared and asked where we were gonna keep them and dad and mam came out and said around the side theres stables and a massive field for them that why we chose this place.

So not only were we jet lagged we were also excited, not long after we watered and fed the horses and settled them into their new homes we went to explore the house all our bedrooms were the same size so no arguing between us siblings and the sitting room wow i was speechless it was massive never mind the kitchen mam would be pleased.

After tea i excused myself and went to my room where i sorted my stuff well what i had brung with me my room had been freshly decorated in my fav colour black and a reddy colouri had a massive kingsize bed decked out in black satin sheets, with throw cushions i had silk curtains and voiles (also black), to my suprise i opened up a door thinking it was a cupboard which clearly wasnt i had my own bathroom (brilliant no more waiting on the others lol) after finishing what i was doing i went to my desk in the corner of my room and sat down reached for the phone and dialled Spooks number to let her know I arrived safely which turned into a two hour conversation we agreed to meet up tomorrow i so couldnt wait after 3 years i was finally gonna see my best mate, After I finished on the phone i went down stairs to see my parents and let them know what i was doing my mam turned to me and said “you can but before you go remember you have responsibilities now so before anything you get up and see to your horses” , “yes mam i know and thank you to you both for them but they cant just be mine as the others will feel a bit left out (baring in mind the ages range from 27- 12) “no they wont “ mam said as they have something each they always wanted “.with this i gave my family a hug and made my excuses to go to bed had been a long 24 hours i dont think i could take much more but i was also excited i couldnt wait to see Spooks and her hubby to be and their friends.....