33 : sorry

Louis' House | night fifty seven

A sorry,
Is as difficult as leaving.
As our story,
Inches away from ending.

To even say the word,
Will stain my pride.
But for you my world,
Will be worth the sacrifice.

f r o n t  p o r c h

Louis: (voice message to Tess) I'm locked outside, I don't know where he is. I can't see anyone inside–help me. (controls tears/ends voice message)

(exhausted from all the crying/falls on stairs)

Louis: (crying) I didnt change, Harry. No one changes. Yes, people can show you how they're now the opposite of their selfish ways before, but those are images that add up to their fake facade. Yes, people can make effort to have you realize for youself that they're alright now, they're fine, and they're ready to step out again to reality. But the truth is, they're hiding themselves from the world; worse than before. (breathes) Yes, I can tell you right at this moment that I'm already different. But I can repeat those mistakes I've done over and over again. That won't change! No one changes. But I tried.

(glances at Harry's photo on his lockscreen)

Louis: I tried to be the person you deserved, I tried to be the opposite of who I used to be, and I tried to give all my heart to you. Then I realized, I only tried. I didn't continue. I was too weak. Not brave enough to bring you home because I was the reason why our safe heaven broke into pieces. I don't know where you are, Harry. I'm sorry if I can't change– but I already built our home back up again, maybe it's time to return. Come home, love. You're the only one I have.

- - - - - - • - - - - - -

s o n g | My Everything - Ariana Grande