39 : everything

Louis' Car | night sixty three

everything;
that's who
you are to me.

My king
and my eternity.

Harry: Who are you, Louis?

Louis: (smiles) I'm Louis Tomlinson, your husband for seven years.

You married me on the 28th of September and we've planned on starting a family– before. I love you more than anything in this world, and you treated me like your everything. You were my rock. (scrunches nose)

(sighs) When you started forgetting things, I became impatient. I would constantly leave you on your own. I guess that's one of the reasons why you stand in the middle of that road– you constantly wonder if there's someone who'd actually care for you.

Harry: Who am I to you, Louis?

Louis: (pauses/taking a photo of Harry and him under the seat) You're my stranger. A stranger that eventually turned into my everything. You're not my world because the world is too broken to have, but you do make my world worth living in. You're a person worth protecting without any doubt, and I'll love you for no reason. I'll make my tears into pieces of your story, until I build your walls up again. Darling, I thought I was saving you from the very beginning. But you saved me.

Harry: (chuckles) You're my husband?

Louis: Yes. (nods in happiness) You married me and gave me the life I dreamt of. You're my reality and I wouldn't change it any other way.

Harry: You love me?

Louis: (touch Harry's lips with thumb) If there's something more than love, then that's what I'm feeling.

- - - - - - • - - - - - -

s o n g | This Is Why I Need - Jesse Ruben