40 : emblem

Louis' Car | night sixty four

Our similar hearts
complement;
we're different
with the same
meaning in the end.

Harry: What is the necklace, Louis? (points on the necklace Louis' wearing)

Louis: The necklace was mine.

Harry: How?

Louis: Last September, we promised each other that we wouldn't be exchanging gifts on our anniversary so that we can exchange some on Christmas. But then again, we're both stubborn for and bought each other gifts.

I bought you a necklace– a ship to be exact, and that's the necklace you're wearing right now. (points on Harry's necklace) Then you handed me you gift which as funny as it may seem, it was also a necklace. But this time, an anchor.

(chuckles) We laughed the night away joking around on how coincidental it was to even complement each other. (stares at Harry/appreciating his beauty) But deep inside I knew you were my soulmate. My soulmate.

Harry: Then why did you hide it?

Louis: When I started picking you up, I also stopped wearing it. Afraid you'll notice how our necklaces are complimenting. Scared you'll remember how I hurt you. (broken)

Harry: [silence]

Louis: [silence]

Harry: (touches necklace around his neck) But what about the clothes on the back of your car, did you really bought those for me?

Louis: (smiles) No! (laughs) The only truth about those clothes is I did got out of laundry that evening. But those were your clothes for goodness sake. I don't wear or even would attempt to buy clothes with obnoxious repetitive prints. As much as I love you, your style can be compared to how my Grandad would wear his clothing. (pinches Harry on cheek)

Harry: You're so mean. (rolls eyes)

Louis: (fonding) You love me still.

- - - - - - • - - - - - -

s o n g | The One - Kodaline