Chapter 34

I shouldn't have, but I did. I look around and my surroundings are beautiful. I'm at a little cafe with cups of great coffee in front of me. I sit there impatiently waiting for Adym. He's already 30 minutes late and he doesn't deserve my time, what am I doing here? As I get my purse and sit up to leave, I see him. My heart is racing and my pulse is fast. I gulp out of fear in his presence. He takes a seat in front of me and all I can think about is how much I miss him. No, I don't miss our relationship or the way he treated me, but I miss Adym. I miss the real Adym Alyxander Yorba. Before we came to LA, we were two different people. I knew who he was and I knew his intentions were pure. Standing in front of me is a stranger I wish not to know. We stare at each other for a few minutes and they are filled with silence. I open my mouth to speak, "So, how are you?" He looks down at the coffee I ordered. I say quickly, "I made it just the way you like it. Splash of cream and two tea spoons of sugar." He looks into my eyes like I'm absolutely crazy. "You know how I like my coffee?" I say, "Of course Adym, I know everything about you. At least, I thought I did." I slowly take a sip of my coffee and Adym looks completely dumb founded. He looks into my eyes and says, "I am so sorry for the way that I treated you. I have no excuse to give you what so ever for my behavior. LA changed me and I told myself it wouldn't. I came here today so I can may be beg to get you back, but I realize now you need to stay as far away from me as possible." He takes a sip of the coffee and smiles, "Perfection" he whispers. His words are more than true, he seems so humble. I say back, "Don't be so harsh on yourself." He slams his fist on the table, causing me to jump back a bit. "I missed out on all the little things, Kat. The way you made my coffee, when you always told me to text me when I arrive somewhere so you know I'm safe, the way you use to wake me up in the morning, I missed it all." Seeing how vulnerable he is being makes my heart melt for all the wrong reasons. I flutter my eyes a bit and say, "What do you want to do." He bites his lip and says, "Do I still even have a chance at this point?" I look at him, not knowing what to say. He sighs and says, "Only one way to find out."

He grabs my hand and we make our way to his car. He drives us to the known location of the City Walk. He parks his car under the starry night which he did last time. I reminisce back to when we kissed that night, then remember he was paid to do that. I frown a bit and he notices. He gets out and opens my door and I walk out. We sit on his hood and stare at the sky. I go off and ramble once again about the constellations. I look over and see, again, he is staring at me last time. A sudden rage takes over me and says, "Stop that!" He gets confused and says, "I know what you're thinking, the whole paid thing." I nod my head angrily. He continues, "This isn't me being paid to do this. I want to hear you go on about stars for the rest of my life. I want to be next to you in bed for the rest of my life. I want to be the one that's good for you, even when I'm not. I want to be the one that you can come to about anything. I have fucked up Kat on so many levels, I can't even begin to describe how sorry I am. These words I am saying are just words, but I swear to you, I can and will make things right. I need the soft touch of your skin every day and night for the rest of my life, and may be even our life." I get utterly confused by the amount of love rambling he is doing. We both look up to see a shooting star fly past us. He whispers, "I hope this comes true." Adym gets off of the car and gets down on one knee. He pulls out a small box and opens it. Inside of the box is the most beautiful ring I have ever laid my eyes on. His beautiful brown eyes look into mine, "Kat, I have loved you for many years and I realize there is no way I'll ever be able to take back what I've done. But, I want to live in the present. I want to forgive and forget the past and live in the now. I want to show you from this day forward that I can be the man you need. Will you marry me?"

(A.N- ALRIGHT GUYS, THIS IS UP TO YOU! You guys will be able to decide their fate. Comment down below if she should say yes or no. Whichever one is more popular, I will choose. Also, throw in a reason why she should say yes or no while you are at it! Enjoy!)