Chapter 35

*One month later*

I can't help but stare at the beautiful ring on my finger. I can't believe I'm engaged at the age of 19. Do I regret this? I still can't say yes or no, but I do know I love Adym. I still keep up with my old friends, Kylie, Jordan, both Jacks, and Madison. Everyone is surprisingly supportive after everything that happened. I just wish I could be able to tell myself that this was the right decision. I make my way into my bedroom and see Adym. He is sitting on the edge of the bed, just woken up. He looks at me and says, "Good morning my beautiful bride to be." He gives me a sloppy smirk and signals for me to come over to him. I walk over to him and he grabs my waist and pulls me on him. I laugh as he throws me on the bed. He gives me little kisses on my cheeks and I stand back up with him. We make our way to the kitchen and I see Rebecca and Sawyer. I have forgiven them for what has happened, just haven't forgotten it. It is still a bit awkward between all of us, but we are still trying. "Hey guys." I say. Rebecca smiles and says, "Hey pretty lady!" Sawyer is too busy concentrating on putting milk in his cereal. I laugh mentally and find something to eat. Perfect, hot pockets. I microwave the bad boys and take them out. I offer one to Adym and he says, "I love you." I smile back and say, "Just take the damn food." He smiles big and takes it from the plate. We both sit on the couch and begin to chatter about little things. Adym has mentioned he will be going on tour soon and he offered for me to come, but I don't want to ruin fans experience. They don't even really know we are engaged yet. Although a lot of people assume we are, we just haven't come public with it yet. He starts talking about tour and meeting fans and his eyes light up. It makes me happy to see him talk about something he has such a passion for. He deserves this more than anything. Sawyer will be joining him on tour as well, so that will be fun for the both of them. The only problem is, they leave tonight. They are going to San Diego first. My smile now fades to a frown. Adym notices my sudden mood change and says, "Hey, what's wrong?" I tell him, "I'm just going to miss you, that's all." He looks into my eyes and says, "You have nothing to worry about."

It's now six o'clock and we are at LAX. It should only take them and hour to get there by flight. I kiss him good bye and give Sawyer a hug quickly. "Be safe guys, I love you both!" Sawyer says, "Oooh, your woman loves me." Adym punches him and they both disappear out of sight. It's weird to say, but I don't really feel like I'm in a relationship. It's hard to explain the feeling, but I don't feel like I have someone in my life. Of course I know I'm engaged to Adym and all, but I just feel so empty. I look at Rebecca and say, "Let's go home."

We arrive home and I can't be more thankful. I just want to lay in bed and get rid of this fucked up feeling for good. I've been feeling like this for the past few months and I don't know how to explain it to Adym without hurting his feelings. I look at my phone and see there is a text from Jack. "Are you busy?" I reply back, "No, wassup?" He says, "I just really need a friend right now, can you come over?" I text back, "Be there soon." I hop in my car and turn the ignition on. About 20 minutes later, I'm at Jacks place. They still live in the same area, I thought they would move by now. I open the door without even knocking because everyone knows me here. I see Madison in the kitchen and say, "Where is Jack, he texted me saying it's urgent that I see him." She is chewing something so she points up for upstairs. I thank her and run up the stairs into his room. I open the door to see a distraught Jack on his bed. I walk up to him, "What's going on, Jack?" He looks at me and says, "Claudia broke up with me." Claudia and Jack have been dating for about a month. She is so beautiful and they seemed really happy together. I frown a bit and say, "I'm so sorry Jack, it's okay. It will all be okay." I hold him in my arms for a bit and we talk about her. He tells me that she cheated on him and so he had to break it off. I wish I could have officially broke it off when Adym cheated on me, does that make me dumb or in love? I look into his blue eyes and he says, "Why are you marrying him?" I look down and say, "I don't know, I love him." He furrows his brows together and says, "The fact that you said I don't know says a lot about you." My eyes start to water, he's right you know. I refrain from crying and he puts his head on my lap. He says to me, "You're so beautiful, Kat." I smile and look away, this is getting weird. I feel tension in the room, I should leave, but I can't. Something is making me stay. He speaks, "Kat." I look down at him and he puts his hands on my face. He pulls my face down and our lips connect. I pull away immediately and stare at him. He jumps up and says, "Oh my god, I'm so sor--" I grab his face and kiss him back. What am I doing, you need to stop. Stop while you can.

Kat

You're cheating on Adym.

(A.N- Everyone said yes to the proposal, but some said no, so I wanted to add a twist. It only gets crazier from here. Inspiration came from CcPaul. THANK YOU FOR 16K READS, WOWWW. I want to do a "All about me" thing on here so you can get to know me, but I have reasons why not to. I wish I had a friend who was apart of the last fam or the paper plane gang. Anyone wanna be friends ?:)