Chapter 38

Round 2 LA is going to be so much fun, I already know. We all head back to LA in our cars and wave goodbye to San Diego. This is all so crazy, so many fans are here to support Adym and Sawyer, it's unbelievable. Adym realizes he needs gas in his car, so he goes to a near gas station. He kisses and me and goes inside and is talking to the clerk. I stay in the car and Adyms phone buzzes. It's facing towards me, so I just look at the screen. I wasn't snooping, but the screen said, "It was great seeing you baby ❤️😍" Who would say that? I ignore it because Adym has girls message him that shit all the time and he's never even met them. I look back and see Adym coming towards the car. He opens the door and grabs his phone. He looks at the screen and then me, "Did you see my screen?" I say back, "Yes, I did. But I trust you if you say you don't know what this person is talking about." He kisses me and says, "I swear to god, I don't know who this is." He pumps the gas and ten minutes later, we leave.

Back in our town, we make our way to the hotel we booked. Strangely enough, Addy is in the same place. It's kind of great actually, I need a sleepover with some girls. It's around 7 PM and Addy and I are waiting for Rebecca. We get to talking and get to know a lot about one another. She is really interested in Adym and I, I think it's kind of cute. We are both laughing at stupid stories about Adym when I reminisce about a time where we went to a pet store. "I swear, it was the funniest thing in the world. He picked up these two cats and said--" Addy interrupts me, "Pussies all in my face!" I laugh and then stop and question her, "Wait, how did you know that?" She chuckles a bit and said, "Oh, Adym told me." I awkwardly laugh it off, I guess they are getting to be good friends. I'm not jealous, no way. I'm completely fine. My phone starts buzzing due to Adyms twitter notifications. Something about him high on bars is on his twitter. What is going on? I look down his page and someone named Chikri is tweeting for him. I run to Adyms room thinking this was all a prank. "Knock it off, you'll lose fans." Adym is freaking out right now and I'm concerned, "What's wrong?" He yells, "I'VE BEEN HACKED!" Oh no, what the hell is this hacker going to do. Next thing I know, notifications are going off on his twitter and Instagram. They've all been taken over by this hacker. I'm freaking out trying to gain access to his account, but can't. Next thing I know, a video of Adym comes up. I watch in absolute horror of him doing sexual acts to this girl. It was a memory from Snapchat just a few months ago. We were still together at the time, but the girl in the video isn't me. The hacker then posts on his insta messages of him flirting with fans. The hacker captioned it, "You're such a shitty person and you're flirting with girls while in a relationship." I look at Adym with anger and run out. I don't even want to look at him. At this point, I feel nothing in a way. The pain makes you numb at one point when you get use to it. The hacker keeps exposing DMS when a familiar Instagram handle comes up, Adelaine. Now I know how she knew the story, Adym and her have been talking for months. He told her to come to this show to meet her. He didn't think I was coming on tour, it would have worked out perfectly for him if I didn't come. I don't even feel so bad about cheating anymore, I knew he couldn't change. He won't ever change for anyone, he's too god damn selfish and naive. I run into Addy's room with my fist balled, "I can explain!" She yells. I punch her in the moth and bust her lip open. She falls a bit and I kick her hard in the face. "Stay away from me." And like that, I'm leaving the hotel, crying and screaming into the cold night.

(IM BACK! Thank you so much for being patient. 25k reads, I love y'all soooo much. I decided to include real events from when Adym got hacked to make the story juicy haha. My heart truly does go out to Adym for being hacked. No ones privacy should be exposed like that without consent. Adym, persevere through this and stay determined. Remember your goals and don't let people get in the way of them. Lastfam bitch, you don't have a choice. I GRADUATE TOMORROW GUYS!!! MORE UPLOADING FROM NOW ON! Enjoy)