Another Naruto Story: Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Hidden Leaf)

“Sasuke-kun, since when do you like Ramen?” Sakura asked noticing that Sasuke barley touched his bowl.

“I don’t” Sasuke said.

“Can I have it then?” Naruto said pointing to Sasuke’s bowl.

“Sure,” Sasuke said.

Lee picked his glass of water up. “Let’s have a toast to Hitomi for scaring away the two akatsuki” Lee said.

“And let’s also have a toast to Sasuke, for paying for our celebration meal!” Hitomi said also raising her glass.

“And let’s have a toast for Ramen!” Naruto said raising his glass.

“Oh I’ll toast to that!” Hitomi said standing with her glass. Everyone laughed.

“Hey Ino you never got to tell us what Sasuke-kun told you.” Sakura said.

“Oh he said that-” Hitomi interrupted Ino

“Look up!” Hitomi said trying to distract everyone.

“I don’t see anything except for fans and lights.” Tenten said.

“Umm anyway he asked me what I thought of Naruto.” Ino said sipping her sprite. “I’m sure he had a reason for it though.”

“Yeah that he’s gay!” Kiba said laughing.

“Oh crap.” Hitomi said under her breath.

“You like Naruto?” Shikamaru said giving out a laugh. Sasuke put his head on the table.

“Oh this is rich!” Neji said.

“No he doesn’t!” Hitomi said grinning.

“Calm down, try and handle the truth!” Kiba said laughing so hard he fell in his chair.

“Oh really, you know I lied, when I said we didn’t to anything in the forest.” Hitomi said. “Sasuke and I made out under a tree.”

“Oh like we’re supposed to believe that, Hitomi you never go out with guys?” Neji said. “If what you said is true then kiss him.”

“Oh my” Lee said.

“*gulp* fine.” Hitomi said pushing her bowl away. Sakura put her face in her ramen. Hitomi walked over to Sasuke and sat on his lap.

“You don’t have to.” Sasuke whispered low enough for them only to hear.

“I don’t want to but, you don’t need to be ridiculed.” Hitomi whispered back and they kissed for about four seconds. Until Hitomi released then a hand pushed her into Sasuke. When she turned back she saw Kiba. “Proof enough!” Hitomi yelled then stepped on Kiba’s foot.  

Hitomi sat down and finished her Ramen. After too much awkwardness everyone decided to leave. Naruto grabbed Hitomi’s hand. “I have nothing to say.” Naruto said.

“Neither do I Naruto, neither do I.” Hitomi said.