Another Naruto Story: Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(Shikamaru’s house)

Hitomi knocked on the door to be greeted by Shikamaru. “What, are you giving these kids a tour of my house?” He asked.

“Nope, I had a task for them.” Hitomi said walking in without being let in followed by the Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon.

“You’re lucky my dad’s asleep.” Shikamaru said then closed the door.

“Oh yeah, speaking of your dad, did he clean his bathroom yet?” Hitomi asked hoping she would only have to clean on toilet today.

“Yes he did on a count of he didn’t want to pay for a new toilet seat again.” Shikamaru said then Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon looked at Hitomi.

“What it was an accident!?!” Hitomi said defending herself and folding her arms like a stubborn child.

“How did you…” Udon was saying

“Don’t ask.” Hitomi said then grabbed the broom. “What don’t just stand there, Moegi go dust, Konohamaru, clean the bathroom, Udon umm *whispers in ear*” Hitomi said then they did they’re duties.

“What did you tell him?” Shika asked.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” Hitomi said brooming away.

“Whatever, can I ask you something?” Shika asked.

“Shoot” Hitomi said putting the dirt in the ‘waste basket’ as Shikamaru’s dad calls it.

“Can you give me some advice on how to ask out a girl?” Shika asked. Hitomi blushed then stood with the broom in her hand.

“Temari likes aqua lilies.” Hitomi said then went into the living room, Shikamaru followed dumbfounded.

“How do you know its Temari and not someone else?” Shikamaru asked.

“Well, I’m pretty sure you not gay or bi so that is out of the question, Tenten is out of the question, Sakura is not someone you would want to deal with, you got over Ino a long time ago, I am no where near your standards, you barley know Hinata and have shown not even the most miniscule showing of affection for her, and I see the way you look at Temari there’s basically no use trying to hide it love always gets shown whether someone sees it or not.” Hitomi said then continued brooming.

“That was profound, how did you figure that out?” Shikamaru asked after hesitation.

“Simple, I’ve never been in love and I don’t know if you remember or not but I saw you with Temari at the lake because while I was there with Sasuke.” Hitomi said then finished brooming when she was confronted by Udon.

“Was I supposed to order them by alphabetical order or group them by technique?” Udon asked.

“Technique would seem more appropriate, but how about alphabetic in the groups of techniques.” Hitomi said then remembered that she was supposed to throw away the orange pushup container she had to throw away. Then Udon went back to Shikamaru’s room.

          Hitomi’s phone rang. “Hold on Shikamaru.”

Hitomi: Hey?

Sasuke: Can we talk?

Hitomi: I’m at Shikamaru’s.

Sasuke: Why?

Hitomi: I clean his house every week because- uh why do you want to talk?

Sasuke: Is something wrong you didn’t finish you’re thought?

Hitomi: Oh nothing,

Sasuke: I need to talk to you; I’ve been up all night.