Another Naruto Story: Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(Home)

I unlocked the door and walked in then when Naruto came by Sasuke left.

“Hey,” Naruto said when I walked in. “Have you seen Konohamaru and them?”

“Yeah they helped me clean Shikamaru’s.” I said then sat on the couch.

“How much is he paying you this time?” Naruto asked sitting next to me.

I looked at him and smiled. “He’s paying me $500.00!” I yelled.

“$500.00, where is it?” Naruto asked.

“Konohamaru is coming with it-” Someone knocked on the door. Naruto and I came to the door and saw Konohamaru’s squad.

“Here’s the money!” Moegi said handing it to me. “Would you mind walking around the village with us?”

“We need tips.” Konohamaru said.

“Sure why not, Naruto go buy some groceries please.” I said then we left.

End of Hitomi’s P.O.V.

Start of Naruto’s P.O.V.

(Market)

“I have a party boat, party boat $500.00 anyone, anyone?” Some guy was yelling outside of the market.

“Man, that’s a nice boat.” I said. “Hey sir, sir” I yelled walking over to that guy.

“Yes,” He said tilting his hat.

“I would like to buy that boat.” I said.

“Okay that will be $500.00.” The guy said.

“All I have is $420.56” I said taking out my money.

“That will be just fine.” He said then took it. “She’s yours!” He said then left.

“Hey thanks.” Man Hitomi’s gonna love this.

(Home)

7:49 P.M.

“Hey Naruto,” Hitomi said as she walked in.

“Hey Hitomi you’ll never guessed what I bought?” I said.

“What, that new kiwi flavored ramen?” Hitomi asked.

“Oh God no gross.” I said. “I bought a party boat.”

“Ah hahaha, hahaha, hahaha, hahaha, Naruto that’s funny Naruto, now what else did you buy?” Hitomi asked.

“Oh some ramen, noodles, apples, juice, bread, orange pushups.” I said relaxing on the couch.

“Where did you put the rest of the money?” Hitomi asked.

“I told you I spent it on a boat.” I said.

“No really Naruto where did you put the money?” Hitomi asked again.

“I told you I bought a boat.” I said turning on the T.V.

“YOU WERE FREAKING SERIOUS NARUTO! YOU SPENT THE REST OF THE MONEY ON A DAMN BOAT!?!?!?!?!” Hitomi yelled.

“That’s what I said.” I said then she snatched the remote from my hand and knocked it against the wall.

“NARUTO THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE STUPIDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE!!!!!” Hitomi yelled even louder.

“Hey I did this because I thought we could have fun, I invited everyone to a party on it in the lake.” I said.

“Naruto, you have to take it back! Wait you invited everyone to a party?” Hitomi said.

“Yeah, but I guess I have to cancel it now that your making me give it back.” I was saying.

“No, you exchange it back after the party.” Hitomi said. I don’t know what she was thinking but it got her to calm down.

End of Naruto’s P.O.V.

Hitomi went into her room and called up Sasuke.

Sasuke: Hey

Hitomi: Naruto just got me really off the edge but then he told me that he was going to have a party on it and invite everyone.

Sasuke: I know he invited me

Hitomi: How about you two find a spot on the boat where no one will find you and tell him how you feel.

Sasuke: You have to be there.

Hitomi: Why?

Sasuke: I need someone in there so I don’t leave.

Hitomi: Okay bye.

Sasuke: bye *call ends*