Another Naruto Story: Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“Gah, stay away from my brother!” Hitomi yelled in one tailed form.

“Well it’s my turn then.” I said then went into curse mark form.

“Looks like its true; ya do learn something new everyday.” Sasori said turning around.

“Let’s do this!” Hitomi yelled then ran over to the circle of giant arms. And well knocked em down.

“Itachi you gonna do something!?!” Kisame yelled.

“Nope” He said opening the bolder and leaving.

“Take me with you!” Kisame cried then ran under the rock just in time.

End of Sasuke’s P.O.V.

(Do I want to write the whole fight? Hell no, that is too much work so just make the fight into whatever you want, nobody dies though.)

(Hospital)

“Gah, why does my back hurt so much?” Hitomi asked as she woke from bed in a hospital room with Naruto on her left and Sasuke on her right. Naruto was asleep though and Sasuke was watching the news.

“Oh you’re awake now.” Sasuke said in his emotionless voice. Hitomi rolled her eyes and found a comfortable spot in her hospital bed. Sakura walked in.

“Yeah you guys are awake! *Ino bursts in* Ino you could come in a little quieter. You’ll wake up Naruto-kun.” Sakura said.

“Well I just wanted to see who was alive.” Ino said crossing her arms. Hitomi rolled her eyes again knowing that she just wanted to see if Sasuke was okay.

“I got you guys’ gifts.” Sakura whispered then pulled out a large bag. “For Hitomi I got a stuffed frog.” Sakura said pulling out a huge stuffed frog.

“He’s soooo kawaii!” Hitomi loudly whispered squeezing it. “I think I’ll name you Nuki!” Hitomi said as if talking to her stuffed frog “Nuki”. “I love him, thank you soo much Sakura-chan!”

“Your welcome, and for Sasuke, *pulls out really big book* here.” Sakura said. 

Coping with depression?” Sasuke said as he read the cover.

“I thought it would help with your emo problem.” Sakura said smiling. Hitomi giggled.

Sasuke looked at the price. “You paid $80.00 for this?” Sasuke asked.

“It would have been forty but Kristen Stewart wrote and signed it.” Sakura said then looked at Ino.

“Oh I guess it’s my turn now. Well for Sasuke-kun I got the new Screaming Souls album: Decaying Hearts.” Ino said handing it over to Sasuke with a smile. “And for Hitomi I got the new Nami Tamaki album: Ready!” Ino said handing Hitomi the album. Sasuke had this confused look on his face.

“That’s a heavy metal band.” Sasuke said.

“I know, I thought it would fit your personality.” Ino said smiling largely.

Everyone else walked in. “We brought gifts!” Temari yelled as she walked in. “Lemme go first!” She said.

“Actually Sakura went first then Ino.” Hitomi said hugging Nuki.

“Aw crap! Fine then I’ll be third.” Temari said taking out three presents. “For Hitomi I bought a makeup kit. Because this way you won’t have to put cream on your body if you want to cover something, and for Sasuke I got you this.”

Coping with being emo?” Sasuke said looking at his books. “You paid $70.00 for this?”

“Well yeah Adam Lambert signed and wrote it.” Temari said. “Sorry they were all out of Coping with Depression.” Temari said oblivious to Sasuke’s stupefied look.

“Uh, I got you a camera Hitomi, and for Sasuke I got you this.” Gaara said handing over another book.

“Dressing Properly: Emo Edition?” Sasuke said wondering why he even asks.

“Yeah Temari said it would go great with Coping with being emo.” Gaara said then he let Kankorou present.

“Okay Hitomi for you and Naruto: The Retard Guide on How to Make Ramen. And for Sasuke I got you: Family Problems: Big Brother Edition.” Kankorou said handing it over.

“Yummie!” Hitomi screeched and immediately started reading.

“…” Sasuke was speechless.

“Okay lemme go next!” Lee said taking out perfectly wrapped gifts. Hitomi tried reaching over to Lee to snatch the gift but he just started some lame speech. “I think that you two have deserved these gifts so enjoy.” Lee said when he finished his long rambly speech. When her chance came Hitomi snatched her present.

“You got me a diary!?!” Hitomi yelled confused, angry, and disappointed.

“Hey at least yours isn’t well just look.” Sasuke said disgraced.

“OMFG” Temari yelled in disgust.

“That is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen!” Gaara yelled.

“Ooh its Hello Kitty!” Ino and Sakura screamed then Naruto woke up.

“What’s going on?” Naruto asked rubbing his eyes.

“Naruto-kun” Sakura shrieked then ran over to Naruto’s bed and hugged him.

“Sasuke, this isn’t funny. Go back to your original form. You make a terrible Sakura.” Naruto said pushing Sakura back thinking it was Sasuke in disguise.

“D-did you just call me Sasuke?” Sakura asked confused.

“Umm, well *scratches head* yeah I kinda did.” Naruto said.

“Umm calm down Sakura, how do I say this *explains* and that’s why he called you Sasuke; funny story eh? Well now you guys can take back all those books you got Sasuke!” Hitomi said trying to look on the bright side of things. Everyone was speechless.

“Deal with it we’re in love!” Sasuke yelled after too much silence.

“Sasuke, that wasn’t nice at all.” Hitomi said getting up when she realized her back was hurting a lot.

“That’s what they get for calling me emo.” Sasuke said.

“I don’t blame them, I would have done the same thing, wait no, okay I wouldn’t but- that just wasn’t nice okay!” Hitomi said trying to figure out if that made sense or not.

“Hm, whatever,” Sasuke said rolling his eyes. “Please take your books back.”

“Ugh, and do what? I’m not emo.” Temari said.

“Sell em on E-bay!” Naruto yelled.

“Do not sing the song!” Sasuke and Hitomi said immediately after.

“Fine,” Naruto said pouting. Then Ino fainted. Then she went straight back up.

“Don’t be expecting rent from me anymore!” Ino yelled wagging her finger. “Or any, I mean ANYTHING else from the girls!” Ino yelled then walked out stomping her feet.

“Soooo anymore presents, no I guess not” Hitomi said, her voice getting smaller with less confidence. Then everyone just left there gifts and left. Well accept for Choji who had a cook book for Naruto and Hitomi and a chocolate cake for Sasuke. How sweet.