Another Naruto Story: Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Home)

Hitomi put in her key and opened the door. “Naruto, are you alive!?!” Hitomi asked as she walked in.

“Yeah, lucky you I didn’t die of starvation, what took you soo long?” Naruto said coming out from his room with his remote.

“What do you mean what took me so long, I took less then a half hour- I think?” Hitomi said then boiled some ramen. “Sasuke would you mind looking after the pot, I need to wash off. Naruto did you clean the tub?” Hitomi asked grabbing a towel.

“No it’s your turn to clean it.” Naruto said plopping on the couch.

“What, no its not, it’s your turn Naruto I cleaned it last week.” Hitomi said.

“Whatever I’ll clean it tomorrow.” Naruto said.

“Fine then” Hitomi said then got some clothes and went in the bathroom.

“How do you like your ramen?” Sasuke asked. Naruto pointed to the fridge. Sasuke, confused, opened the fridge door.

“No, you Baka the recipe’s on the fridge door.” Naruto said turning on the T.V.; Sasuke wanted to come up with a comeback so bad but then he remembered what Hitomi said. ‘And try to lighten up on him; you call him a loser- a lot’

“Sorry,” Sasuke said then read what it was on the piece of post it.

Hitomi’s Ramen: Peas, Carrots, seasoned salt n’ pepper, angle hair noodles, chicken, corn, and turkey broth

Naruto’s Ramen: Peas, carrots, pepper, spaghetti noodles, ham, corn, seasoned salt and chicken broth.

Sasuke rummaged though the messy cabinets filled with cans that were passed expiration date until he found everything he needed and lying deep in the back was a picture of what looked like Naruto and Hitomi’s parents. Then Hitomi walked out of the bathroom dressed drying her damp hair with a towel.

“Mm, Sasuke-kun that smells good.” Hitomi said walking in the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took out an orange soda then sat on the couch and watched T.V. with Naruto.

“Naruto, I finished it.” Sasuke said then brought the bowl in the living room. Hitomi snatched the chopsticks from Naruto’s hands.

“Hey, if you want some get your own chopsticks.” Naruto said.

“What do you say to Sasuke?” Hitomi said. Naruto hesitated until he finally said something.

“Did you put turkey broth in this?” Naruto asked.

“…, NARUTO! *slaps* SAY THANK YOU!” Hitomi said stupefied that Naruto could be so clueless.

“No I didn’t” Sasuke said speechless.

“Uh *rubs head* thanks,” Naruto said. “Can I have my chopsticks back now?” Naruto asked.

“Nope *slurps* mm, now you can. I can’t believe you eat this with ham.” Hitomi said happier.

“I can’t believe you eat it with chicken.” Naruto said in-between his large servings of ramen.

“I can’t believe you like it with chicken broth.” Hitomi said.

“I can’t believe you eat it with turkey broth.” Naruto said.

“It’s proven that turkey is better then chicken for you.” Hitomi said.

“Big deal” Naruto said then drank the rest of the water in his bowl.

“Sasuke come sit with us.” Hitomi said noticing that Sasuke just stood there in the kitchen confused by Naruto and Hitomi’s ridiculous fight.