Another Naruto Story: Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Home)

Naruto knocked on Hitomi’s door several times before he decided to open it. “Hitomi, wake up! You have to go to Shikamaru’s house today!” Naruto yelled. Hitomi groaned annoyed.  “Don’t make me!” Naruto said. Hitomi pulled the covers over her head. “Fine then, be that way, but don’t say I never warned you.” Naruto said then popped his head under the cover then tickled her feet perilously.

“Stop it Naruto that tickles!” Hitomi yelled then started kicking at Naruto’s hands until he stopped which was when she kicked him in the head.

“Owe, well at least you’re out of bed. Now go you don’t want to be late.” Naruto said.

“I don’t want to clean they’re house again. Shikamaru’s dad hates me.” Hitomi said sitting in bed.

“Yeah but he pays you.” Naruto said.

“Yeah, the faster it takes me to work and leave.” Hitomi said.

“What if I came with you this time and helped.” Naruto suggested.

“No, Shikamaru’s dad said that was his worst nightmare to have the both of us in his house.” Hitomi said finally getting out of bed.

“Well that’s his loss.” Naruto said then left.

“Ugh,” Hitomi moaned then got dressed. She went into the freezer and took out an orange push up then left.

(Park)

“Man I wish I could make a living doing something else.” Hitomi said under her breath when she was confronted by Konohamaru and the rest of his team. “Hey Konohamaru, no moving rock and explosion, what did you guys get bored or something?” Hitomi asked when she noticed that they were dressed like the old squad seven.

“No you’re not any fun anymore, you see right through our jutsu without keeping an eye on us like the boss does. But don’t you notice anything?” Konohamaru asked smiling.

“You guys found your Halloween costumes?” Hitomi asked.

“No, we’re dressed as squad seven. Anyway we heard you like Sasuke now.” Konohamaru said.

“Okay, is this why you wanted to talk with me or did you want to ask me something?” Hitomi asked sucking on her pushup.

“Yeah, when do we stop doing these boring chores?” Moegi asked.

“When you become chunin” Hitomi said then walked by.

“Wait do know where Naruto is?” Konohamaru asked.

“Nope, why did he need you for something?” Hitomi asked.

“He said he had a task for us.” Udon said wiping his nose.

“I think I might have something for you guys to do.” Hitomi said grinning.