Another Naruto Story: Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Lake)

“Sasuke sorry I’m late.” Hitomi said when she arrived. “Naruto and I were in a fight.”

“It’s okay, what were you fighting about?” Sasuke asked not in a bathing suit.

“Well, *notices Sasuke’s not wearing a bathing suit* Naruto didn’t want me wearing my two piece bathing suit he said he would come if wore the two piece. So I ended up wearing the one piece.” Hitomi said then Sasuke laughed. “Hey since when does emo boy laugh and I guess we’re not swimming because you’re obviously not in swim trunks.”

“You can swim if you want.” Sasuke said.

“Yes-CANON BALL!!!” Hitomi yelled then jumped in the lake. “What did you want to talk about?” Hitomi asked floating on her back.

“How do I- how do I…umm” Sasuke was saying.

“Talk to Naruto?” Hitomi said finishing his sentence.

“Yeah, like how do I umm flirt?” Sasuke asked.

“Well, you paid for his ramen. Well just flirt very simple?” Hitomi said swinging onto a cherry tree branch.

“How?” He asked.

“Well not like a girl I can tell you that!” Hitomi said then swung off the tree branch.

“Well I know that, but how do I let him know?” He asked.

“You should try helping him more.” She said.

“What do I do if I end up well you know…” He was saying under the tree.

“I can’t hear you come over here!” Hitomi yelled then Sasuke walked over to the little rock cliff above the lake level. “Now what were you asking me?”

“What if I end up umm…?” Sasuke was trying to say.

“Shh someone’s coming.” She said then pulled him in the lake.

“Oh hey look its just Temari and Shikamaru!” Hitomi said pulling Sasuke by his hair up.

“Uh why are you guys here Shikamaru said you guys just had a mission?” Temari asked scratching her hair.

“We are swimming what does it look like… wait why are you here?” Hitomi asked just realizing that they were there too.

“We’re having a picnic; I hope you packed chicken salad.” Temari said.

“Ooh speaking of chickens, Sasuke last night I was drawing some pictures of you and *whispers* Naruto.” Hitomi said then went over by the tree. “See, do you like ‘em? I didn’t make anything to serious though he is my younger brother, by nine months.”

“They’re nice, what about the ones over there?” Sasuke asked.

“Oh you don’t want to see those.” Hitomi said blushing.

“How bad could they- really?” Sasuke said when he saw them:

“I got bored and Naruto gave me ideas when he saw that I was going to draw.” Hitomi said taking them back.

“Naruto saw the pictures?!?” Sasuke asked surprised and shocked.

“No this was when I took out the supplies. He asked me what I was going to draw. I said pictures of you and Naruto. He said make sure you get my good side. Then he told me when I was drawing you to make one calling you emo and one making fun of you hair.” Hitomi said.

“I don’t have cockatoo hair!” Sasuke said angrily.

“You kinda do.” Hitomi said giggling. “So what were you asking me?”