Another Naruto Story: Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Home)

“This just in we have a stranger from Iwagakure, all Jonin are requested to come.” The female anchor said then Hitomi and Naruto’s heads popped up. “We have intelligence that her name is Nami.”

“Nami eh,” Hitomi said as she rested on the couch next to Naruto, waiting for Sasuke to finish they’re ramen. There was a knock on the door. Hitomi attempted trying to get it but her back still hurt. So Sasuke got it since Naruto was napping.

“Gah, Sasuke I can get it!” Hitomi yelled stubbornly.

“Fine, go ahead and try.” Sasuke said stopping at the door.

“I will, *pain stings* GAH!” Hitomi yelled then fell back on the couch. “Go ahead and get it…” Hitomi murmured under her breath.

“Thought so,” Sasuke said then opened the door. “Oh it’s you,” Sasuke said trying to smile as he opened the door.

Sakura rolled her eyes then noticed Hitomi and Naruto. “Why aren’t they in bed?” Sakura asked.

“Because they’re stubborn Uzumaki’s, *rolls eyes* and they were hungry.” Sasuke said, then went back to the pot.

“Ugh, well anyway Lady Tsunade wants you two to stay home, even though it’s against her orders of having all Jonins come.” Sakura said then went sat next to Hitomi.

“I thought she would do that.” Hitomi said annoyed. She hated having being restricted from missions because of injuries.

“Well that gives you time to rest *looks into kitchen* and eat ramen.” Sakura said trying to look on the bright side of this.

“I don’t even see the point of having all the Jonin come; I mean they have missions to go on.” Hitomi said.

“Well obviously she would mean the ones in Konohagakure. Why would she take the ones on missions out, honesty how did you become a Jonin in the first place?” Sakura asked.

“Well the actual question is why are you questioning a Jonin when you’re still a chunin?” Hitomi said poking Sakura as an attempt to get on her nerves.

“What the, Hitomi stop it!” Sakura said slapping Hitomi’s hands. “Wah- I bet Sasuke questions you all the time and he’s not even a real chunin.” Sakura said.

“True this reminds me I really hated Sasuke a lot after he left.” Hitomi said then thought for a moment.

“Oh yeah, well I’m back isn’t that the-” Sasuke was saying.

“Gah, shut up!” Hitomi barked. “I don’t want to here it!”

“I remember Hitomi was really fed up with your antics.” Sakura said thinking also.

“But-” Sasuke was interrupted again.

“Gah man, I said shut up!” Hitomi yelled looking in his eyes.

“I apologized to the whole country; I went to ninja academy- again.” Sasuke said trying to make it up to her.

“I said SHUT UP, gah Sasuke I don’t want to think about it.” Hitomi said rubbing her forehead then Sasuke came over with her ramen. “You have to be the stupidest person I know! *slurps* this is really good!” Hitomi yelled then calmed down after her first bite of ramen.

“I know stupid revenge.” Sasuke said then sat down giving a smile.

“Gah, what I say, lemme eat this in peace- wow this is really good!” Hitomi said. “You put something else in this didn’t you?” Hitomi asked with her mouth full.

“I added some spices.” Sasuke asked looking at Hitomi as her mouth grew the biggest fox grin.

“This is good.” Hitomi said then finished it off. “Gah, dattebayo, Sasuke you may be a senseless baka, but you make a mean bowl or ramen!” Hitomi yelled slurping the rest of the broth then she set the bowl by Naruto.

“Wuh, *sniffs* RAMEN!!! You made ramen and didn’t get me any?” Naruto asked waking up from the scent of ramen; then tried taking Hitomi’s bowl.

“Gah, get your own Naruto! DATTEBAYO it’s finished!” Hitomi yelled trying to keep the bowl from him.

“Sasuke-kun can you make me a bowl?” Naruto finally asked.

“Gah and me too, Sasuke I’m still a little hungry!” Hitomi yelled getting in front of Naruto; trying to focus more attention on her.

“Okay,” Sasuke said smiling then went back into the kitchen.

“Gah, Naruto what are you doing!” Hitomi yelled.

“What does it look like I’m doing I’m lying down.” Naruto said laying his head on Hitomi’s lap. Annoyed she hit him. “What was that for?”

“That’s for being rude, *hugs* and that’s for being the best little- I mean big brother ever.” Hitomi said warming up.

“You called me big brother, what happened to the ten month difference?” Naruto asked looking up at her surprised.

“Gah, you’re the one that does everything bigger than me, and you can obviously use more stamina than me.” Hitomi said smiling at him.

“Hey did you here about that new Konohagakure Karaoke contest?” Sakura asked.

“Oh yeah, you want to watch it?” Hitomi asked then grabbed the remote.

“Sure,” Sakura answered.

“No thank you.” Naruto said grabbing the remote and changed the channel. “Much better,” Naruto said when he changed the channel to Housewives of New Jersey.

“Naruto since when do you watch reality T.V.?” Hitomi asked looking at him.

“Since I was flipping through channels and I caught a glimpse of 16 and Pregnant.” Naruto said then shushed Hitomi.

“K Umm Naruto, are you actually watching this garbage.” Hitomi asked looking at him blank faced. (Me: No offence people who actually watch those shows cause my dad does (he is not gay)).

“Yes I am.” Naruto said then shushed her again, and then there was another knock on the door.

“Lemme get it.” Sakura said then got up to get the door. “Hello?” Sakura asked then the girl rushed in.

“Please, please, please, let me stay with you!” She cried.

“Umm, we don’t exactly know you.” Hitomi said turning around. Everyone was looking at the short blonde haired girl. She was dirty, and her clothes were basically scraps, she had scars all over her body. In a way it was like deja vu, she looked exactly like Hitomi only the girl’s hair was shorter and well her clothes.

“*breathes*, my name is Nami of Iwagakure, and I am being hunted down. I do not want to cause another war- I promise. I needed to leave my house for certain reasons, I promise I’ll pay rent, anything, just don’t make me talk to ANBU.” The girl cried.

“First of all that is defiantly not enough information,  2 I doubt the ANBU won’t find you, 3 how can we trust you, 4  why did you leave your house, 5 if we decide to let you live here will you help me with my odd jobs?” Hitomi was saying.

“Well I’m not sure how you can trust me but, I swear I’m a good person most of the time, and I left my house because I have a shattered life, and yes I will help you with your odd jobs if you let me live here.” Nami said.

“… I think you may like it here. Hi my name’s Hitomi Uzumaki, this is my brother Naruto Uzumaki, this is his boyfriend Sasuke, and this is one of our friends Sakura.” Hitomi said smiling into Nami’s traumatized eyes.

“Nice to meet you all, umm did I you just say he has a boyfriend?” Nami asked a little confused.

“Yes, long story anyhow youcan borrow some of my clothes and take a bath if you want.” Hitomi said then got up.

“Hitomi, your back” Sakura warned.

“Actually I feel much better.” Hitomi said then helped Nami.