Another Naruto Story: Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Home)

10:38 P.M.

Sometime after Hitomi got home and took a bath did she decide to call Sasuke because when she woke up he was gone and Naruto was still there? He didn’t call for awhile so she decided to call him instead. She looked out the window at the pouring rain as she listened to the dial tone. The way it rapidly hit the window was confusing. For the time Hitomi was awake and conscious the sky was clear and the sun warmed her skin as she tried to get her skin to match the cream that covered the cuts all over her skin from the fight with Neji.

Sasuke: Hey Hitomi

Hitomi: How’d it go with Naruto?

Sasuke: How do you think it went? Sakura got him before I could.

Hitomi: What?

Sasuke: You heard me loud and clear! Naruto’s straight and in love with Sakura, and I can’t do anything about it!

Hitomi: Sasuke, I’m so, I-I… I

Sasuke: You what!?! What was I thinking Naruto would never fall for me!?!

Hitomi: I’m sorry…

Sasuke: For what?! You didn’t tell Naruto you loved him and crushed my- *call ends*

Hitomi: Sasuke, Sasuke.

A tear trickled down Hitomi’s face. Sasuke was obviously in pain. Love is such a dangerous thing. Hitomi thought as she thought about all these past events. Everyone on they’re edge trying to impress they’re crushes. Ino in anger because she loved Sasuke so much and Hitomi had him (Or so Ino thought) and she didn’t even have feelings for him; Shikamaru trying to impress Temari with something nice to make her happy; Neji going through a controlling pain trying to tell Hinata (his cousin) that he loved her; and Sasuke deeply in love with Naruto trying to find a way for Naruto to love him back (Well certainly in a non forceful way). Hitomi would probably never understand love but she knew it when she saw it. And Sasuke was feeling the torture it does to you. Love… Love was one of the most dangerous weapons or attacks you could ever have.

@

@@

@@@

@@

@

I'm sorry it' s short... don't hate me. tell me what you think

Jana.... hold on is that even how you spell it?

Love you :)