Another Naruto Story: Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Hitomi took a piece of paper and taped to the fridge saying that she would be at Sasuke’s house. She grabbed an umbrella and walked out into the harsh rain. The wind blew the water into different directions seeming like it was punishing Hitomi, soaking her clothes and washing away the cream. At one point when she was almost at the Uchiha district the wind ripped her umbrella from her hand with a hearty laugh mocking her as it pulled at her wet hair ripping it back and forth. Yet she kept going forth determined to speak to the heart broken Uchiha. One foot at a time she went into the barren depressing large neighborhood keeping her eyes pierced protecting them from the flying dead and disturbed leaves, and her blonde clumped (normally soft, clean, and some would (not really me, I have dirty blonde friends) flawless Uzumaki hair; until she finally came up to Sasuke’s house. Hitomi knocked very hard, sure that Sasuke would not hear in this pounding rain, against Sasuke’s door until he opened it.

“What are you doing out here without a jacket or an umbrella? It’s pouring you’ll catch a cold- or worse hypothermia.” Sasuke said. He was wearing boxers and t-shirt. Then let Hitomi in his warm heated house. Hitomi looked deeply into the raven haired boy’s eyes and saw, even it being probably the smallest amount possible, sadness in his eyes. What worried her most was why he held it in.

“I came to talk to you.” Hitomi said not sitting even though Sasuke motioned that he could sit next to him. Some movie was on.

“Why,” Sasuke asked with no feeling, though Hitomi could hear the tiny amount of sadness in his voice.

“Stop it!” Hitomi demanded. In her heart she was crying because Sasuke was killing himself.

“Stop what?” Sasuke asked looking at her as tears of pure pain fell from her eyes.

“Stop holding it all in Sasuke! Maybe you think I could be fooled like them trying to keep your cool and bottling all that inside. But Sasuke I noticed! It’s in your eyes, *swallows* your voice, your facial movements! Sasuke a shinobi is not supposed to show emotion, but no matter how much you mask it shows up regardless no matter how good you are at hiding it! Stop your baka cool guy act, *swallows* because no matter how much you try I can see it Sasuke. And *swallows* it kills me to see you in so much pain! I may never fall in love but I can tell when someone else is hiding it and it’s terrible to keep it all in. Scream, jump, hit, yell, cry, laugh, something! Sasuke you are hurting and I can see it. Stop it, because that is by far the most foolish and stupid thing I have ever seen in my entire life.” Hitomi cried. Her fists clenched so deeply that blood started to drip on the wood floor, mixing in with her crystal tear drops. Sasuke was speechless and for the first time in years a tear fell from Sasuke’s eye followed by a hurricane of more. Sasuke cried for all the sorrow and happiness that ever happened in his life. He cried and cried letting all of it out of his system. Hitomi sat next to him on the couch. Listening to his cries for about an hour though it seemed like mere minutes.

“I love him so much…” Sasuke said tears were still falling from his wet midnight black eyes and rolling across his pale skin and onto his chest until there was no more tear to be seen.

“Sasuke… *smiles* it’s gonna be okay, I promise.” Hitomi said letting the last tears fall from her face as she held onto Sasuke’s shoulder.

“Please don’t leave yet.” Sasuke said looking into her innocent ocean blue orb eyes. He seemed to create a small smile on his face whenever he saw those Uzumaki eyes whether they were from Naruto or her.

“I won’t, I promise.” Hitomi said smiling as she looked back into Sasuke’s depressed eyes. He looked like a lost child which in Hitomi’s eyes he kinda was.

Sometime while they were watching some movie and eating popcorn Hitomi drifted into sleep and her head fell into Sasuke’s lap. When he noticed this he carried her up into his room then tucked her in his bed then went back downstairs and fell asleep on the couch on his own time.

@

@@

@@@

@@

@

Cute friendship, dun dun dun. Will Sasuke ever get Naruto? Find out next... That sounded so dumb...