Another Naruto Story: Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Next it was Ino’s turn. She changed the channel to Teen Nick so she could watch Degrassi: The Next Generation. She sat next to Hitomi on the bed almost knocking Hitomi off. She kept her knees to her chest shivering form all the drama. Hitomi just rolled her eyes.

After that it was Naruto’s turn, and he asked her if she telling the truth about what she told Sasuke about the sperm stuff. Then they made retarded jokes about how weird hospitals are and people in the Leaf.

Then it was Hinata’s turn, they didn’t talk much. Hitomi asked her how Neji was doing and Hinata responded:

“What, how would I know how Neji is, we’re not that close- I mean we’re close like because we’re cousins. But not close like dating close- because then I would be cheating on Kiba- and I’m not… and… and… and… *faints*”

“Umm…” Hitomi said after Hinata fell over.

Then it was Kiba’s turn. He took most of the talking time. Taking advantage of the fact that she couldn’t talk or yell at him, and then Hitomi wondered how weird it was for Hinata- being so quiet and shy- to fall in love with all these loud people. Lucky for Hitomi right when she was going to yell at him to shut up a nurse came in and told him that animals were not permitted in the hospital.

Then it was Temari’s turn, and all she did was, watch Pretty Little Liars, she didn’t talk to Hitomi at all.

Then it was Sakura’s turn. They talked for a little bit then ran out of things to talk about so they just watched the last part of the Pretty Little Liars marathon.

After that it was Neji’s turn. He changed the channel to the news. Hitomi asked him how the Hinata situation was and he said this:

“Good, very good,” Which put Hitomi in silence for awhile.

Next was Kankorou’s turn. He told a lot of lame jokes then when he noticed Hitomi fell asleep listening to them he decided to watch cartoons.

Then it was Sai’s turn. Since Hitomi was sleeping he drew a picture of her then some other stuff.

Next was Gaara’s turn. Hitomi was still asleep so he watched cartoons too.

Next was Shikamaru’s turn he took advantage of the fact that she was asleep and took a nap himself. (In a chair)

Then it was Tenten’s turn. Hitomi finally was awake and they talked about clothes, weapons, animals, boys, (Hitomi wasn’t really paying attention during the boy part) etc.

Then it was Lee’s turn. Lee put on the exercise channel. Hitomi stuffed her face under the pillow.

Then it was Choji’s turn. And they talked and talked. They talked mostly about food but dang that was a long talk. Soon Hitomi’s throat was getting sore so Choji had to pick up the notepad for the conversation to continue. Then Choji said something that blew Hitomi’s mind because she hadn’t noticed the whole time they were talking.

“-yeah, but the weird thing is we eat just about the same amount of food each day but I guess I overboard ‘cause I’m overweight.” Choji said then Hitomi started writing.

Choji this whole time that we were talking I completely forgot about that! Wow, Choji I guess I’m either oblivious to everything like Ino says or you and I have a lot in common. :)

Choji was stunned by this comment, and he just smiled and they started talking about food covered with caramel, chocolate, etc. well until it was Shino’s turn.

During Shino’s turn Hitomi was bored out of her mind lucky for her, a nurse walked in and said she was free to go. And so she did. Shino didn’t care he seemed to be happy (well Shino’s form of happy)