Another Naruto Story: Chapter 16

Chapter 16

10:26 A.M.

Hitomi woke up in Sasuke’s room wondering where she was. At first she thought she was in Naruto’s room but noticed it was to clean to be Naruto’s room then she remembered when she came to Sasuke’s house last night. She thought she probably fell asleep and Sasuke let her sleep in his bed. Well she hoped that was the case. Her clothes were damp from the rain which left the part of the sheets that she slept on very wet. She walked downstairs and smelled pancakes, bacon, eggs and…

“Ramen!” Hitomi rand down stairs like a child on Christmas morning anxious to open all those new presents.

“I see you’re up.” Sasuke said noticing Hitomi as she ran into the kitchen.

“Well, *blushes* what’s an Uzumaki girl to do when she smells the scent of ramen fill her nose.” Hitomi said taking a seat.

“Well, feel free to-” And before Sasuke could finish his sentence Hitomi filled her plate and already started to eat. Sasuke grinned at the sight of this. Like I said before, twins, this thought made Sasuke a little grim but he lightened up. Then Hitomi’s phone rang. 

Hitomi: *mouth full* hello?

Naruto: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING AT SASUKE’S HOUSE OVER NIGHT!?!?!?!

Hitomi: I had to- that’s it!

Hitomi got up and gave her phone to Sasuke. “Sasuke, tell him now! And end this all.” Hitomi said then finished up her meal, washed her plate then went back into Sasuke’s room and watched T.V. or so Sasuke thought. Hitomi had hid on the last step trying to listen in on his conversation like the little nosy Uzumaki she was.

Naruto: Hello, hello! Hitomi did you just hang up on me!?!

Sasuke: No she gave to phone to me.

Naruto: And you are?

Sasuke: Sasuke.

Naruto: Ugh, listen you better not be messing with my sister.

Sasuke: Why would I? *gulp* I don’t like your sister like that.

Naruto: … WHAT!?!?!?!

Sasuke: I like someone else.

Naruto: Why you little- you know how stubborn my sister is! Why would you mess with her heart!?! You know she does actually-

Sasuke: No she doesn’t, *breathes* she’s been helping me get someone else by keeping my secret.

Naruto: What, who?

Sasuke: *breathes deeply* you.

Naruto: … You, like me Sasuke?

Sasuke: Yes I do- a lot.

Naruto: I- I like you too Sasuke.

Sasuke: You like me back?

Naruto: Yeah, I have for awhile now.

Sasuke: What about Sakura, and Hinata?

Naruto: Well yeah but, then I started to think a lot after Hinata and I broke up and well… I didn’t want anyone to think I was weird or anything.

Sasuke: So, umm we both like each other- huh?

Hitomi ran down the stairs jumping up and down doing a ridiculous dance and practically tripping on her own frog slipper. “Aww yeah, uh huh, that’s right!” Hitomi sang moon walking very badly and knocked over a vase. “I can fix that!” Hitomi yelled Sasuke just smiled.