Chapter One

-Aliyah's pov-

After Tyler had left, I ran into my room. I pulled out a pack of sticky notes and wrote:

'Today, Adam wanted to see me again.'

I put in in a shoe box and stored it away in my room. I didn't want to act to suspicious, so I said I would go. I went to my dresser and pulled out black skinny jeans, Jordan sneakers, a white tang-top, and a black vest. I put my brown hair in a high ponytail and then did my makeup. The party was in three hours, but after I finished my makeup, I have about fifteen minutes. The party already started, but I kind of wanted to show up late. I wondered who would be there, anyone I knew, or any other vampires, even know they're rare.

I sat down on a chair and thought about what I thought would happen.

'Don't worry Aliyah, you'll be fine. Tour strong enough to do this.'

'Strong? Ha. Aliyah Price your weak. Just go, and kill off everyone. Make them fear you.'

'Aliyah don't! You want to be normal, just like your mother. You remember the lullaby she sang you, don't you?"

-FLASHBACK-

"Momma, they don't like us." I told my mother as we sat on a park bench.

"I know, that's why we must not tell anyone." She replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"because, the dark is what they fear." She responded.

"I don't get why. The dark isn't so bad." I said as she put her arm around me.

"People think its bad, because they have to go through the scariness of the dark to get to the light." She said. I yawned and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Momma, can you sing me they lullaby?" I pleaded. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Left alone, no human here, for the dark, is what they fear. Watching as, they run away, from the ones, as cold as clay. We walk alone, we dine alone. Wondering through, the darkness home."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I sat up in the chair and grabbed my car keys and left. I locked the windows before I left the house, and the front door. I went into my car and locked those windows to. I went to the address shown on the invitation, and pulled up to a big house. I looked at the porch steps, Tyler was there playing on his phone. Why did this party have to be so late at night? This is just a bigger chance for the werewolves to come. I stepped out of my car, and Tyler saw and ran over to me.

"Hi Aliyah!" The exclaimed.

"Hi Tyler." I whispered back.

"What's wrong?? Your skin looks... pale." He said.

"Its nothing. Don't worry about it." I said.

"Okay. Lets go inside. Everyone wants to meet you." Tyler said. Everyone?

He pulled me inside the big house, and a bunch of boys were there, I didn't see a single girl anywhere.

"Is that Aliyah?" One asked.

"Yeah." Tyler said.

"Hi. Im Jerome." Jerome introduced. He held out his hand and I shook it gently.

"Im Mitch. That's Jason, Jordan, Ian, Ty, Quentin, and you know Tyler." Mitch said as he stuck his hand out to, I shook it as well.

"Hi!" They all said at once.

"Adam! Aliyah's here!" I think Jason called. I heard footsteps come downstairs, and Adam came. He looked so different. He ran over and hugged me, but I didn't hug back.

"Kill him!"

'Aliyah don't! Hes your best friend!'

"Aliyah I missed you!" Adam exclaimed. He let go and smiled at me.

"I missed you to Adam." I said. I used to call him Sky all the time, wonder if anyone still does.

"I see you met everyone." Adam said.

"Yes. They're all really nice." I said.

"Aww stop it." Jerome said joking, everyone laughed, but I chuckled quitly.

"So, why don't we all sit." Adam said. We all sat down on the couch's he has and talked for a while.

"So Aliyah, what have you been up to?" Adam asked, I didn't answer.

"N-nothing." I lied.

"Oh, what happened to you? I always wondered why you disapeared." Adam asked, I stayed quite.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said quickly. He pointing to a door down the hall, and I looked him in the eyes.

"Thanks." I said. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, and locked it. (Play video now). I stared at my glowing red eyes in the mirror, and splashed some water on my face, when the electricity went out. The boys were complaining and groaning from the living room.

"What happened?" Adam asked. I un-locked the bathroom door and stepped out to everyone else. I looked through the living room window, and saw a bunch of glowing dark, dark blue eyes. I gasped and ran to Adam, I tackled him to the ground.

"Everyone get down!" I screamed, everyone did as I said, and we heard banging and scratching on the doors when it broke down. All the werewolves came in and stared at me. Everyone stood up and I hid Adam behind me.

"Get out of here!" I shouted.

"Well, if it isn't Miss Price, why are you here huh? Feeding early?" One mocked as the others laughed.

"Leave her out of this!" Tyler screamed. 

"Shut it, Jones." One said. I couldn't take it anymore, I let my eyes glow bloody red, my teeth pointy, and my wings grow.

"Get out." I hissed, I could hear gasps behind me.

"What are you going to do if we don't?" One asked. I hissed and tackled one, biting it and attacking, and I killed it.

"That." I hissed as I stood up. I suddenly was attacked by another, but he was to strong for me. He was suddenly ripped off of me Tyler was above me now, his eyes glowing red to, and his teeth pointy. He helped me up and he both hissed as the other werewolves ran off.

"Don't come back!" Tyler yelled. I closed my eyes and concentrated as my wings disapeared. My eyes and teeth stayed though.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered to Tyler.

"Because we just me." He whispered back. we turned around to face everyone who looked freaked out.

"Guys.. we wont hurt you.." Tyler said as he put his hands up in defense.

'Speak for yourself!'

'Oh no... Aliyah, get out of there! Now!'

I stumbled backwards, putting my hands up as well, and everyone stared at me.

"Aliyah, its okay." Tyler said.

"No.. its not... Im.. Im a monster."