Chapter Eight

Aliyah's POV

I found Tyler, I cant believe it! I followed the stupid wolves, I was getting a bad message from them. I used my fog so they couldn't see us, and by us I mean Seto and I- or should I even call him Seto? I found out who Seto really was, and now we could go back to being close.

 I stuck with the boys, but Mitch was gone, and Ashley was missing from the wolf pack... this is weird.

"Where's Mitch?" I whispered to Tyler, his eyes got wide and he whispered something to Jerome.

Tyler looked back at me and whispered back into my ear, "distract the wolves, Mitch is in trouble." I nodded my head and put fog all around the room. Tyler and Jerome ran upstairs while the rest of us fought of wolves. I was being chased, but I was teasing because I was teleporting from place to place.

"Missed me!" I laughed as I teleported away from Blake.

"Aliyah!" He shouted coming at me, I teleported again.

"Sucker!" I shouted as I laughed. He came at me, but I teleported behind him, and killed him with my powers. I killed Nathan to, until I realized it was only Seto and I. The wolves all ran off, and the rest were dead.

"They'll be back. I need backup." 'Seto' said coming to my side. He took out his phone and called someone.

"Okay, where is anyone?" I asked.

"Everyone went upstairs, Mitch and Ashley aren't doing very well..." Seto answered.

"This is all my fault." I said. Seto was about to say something, but before he could, whoever he was calling answered their phone.

"Hey, Skylar? Its Seto. Its time," Seto said into the phone. There was mumbling, before he put a smile on his face. "Alright, great. Be here as soon as you can. We have two on our hands."

he hung up the phone and put it in his back pocket.

"Who was that?" I asked.

'That was my friend Skylar. Shes a Mage, and she can help us," Seto explained, but before I could respond, we heard rusting, yelling, and groaning from upstairs. I don't even wanna say what first came to mind...

"Lets go!" 'Seto' explained as we rushed upstairs. we barged in to see everyone freaking out, and Jerome crying over Mitch.

"What happened?" I asked as we rushed in. Everyone looked at us, and Jerome ran over and pulled me to Mitch.

"Hes... dead..." He said while crying into Mitch's chest. I whipped away the tear falling from my eye.

"Can you fix him?" Adam asked.

"I can only heal injured... Im sorry, but I'd need more help to save him at this point..." I answered, Jerome cried more and I patted his back.

"What about me?"

"Aliyah! Skylar's here!" 'Seto' exclaimed.

"Im here! What happened?" Skylar asked running in. I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"Skylar, this is Aliyah. We need your help." 'Seto' explained.

"Aliyah, you know the spell?" She asked.

"Flower?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Ashley to!" Ty cut it. We nodded out heads and I got down on my knees and held Mitch's hand, and Skylar go t down on her knees and held Ashley's hand, and Skylar and I held hands to connect the spell to make it more powerful.

Aliyah: Flower, gleam and glow,

Skylar: Let your power shine,

Aliyah: Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine...

Skylar: Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design,

Aliyah: Save what has been lost,

Skylar+ Aliyah: Bring back what once was mine,

Skylar: Mother, doesn't know,

Aliyah: Towers, not my home,

Skylar: let me see the lights,

Aliyah: Bring back where once, was I,

Skylar+ Aliyah: Heal what has been hurt, Change my fates design, save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, my stolen time...

Aliyah: I finally took the chance,

Skylar: Of free falling, running, chasing, after my dreams,

Aliyah: Until I realized... that truth, I belong with you... 

Everyone stood in silence as we stared at Mitch and Ashley. Skylar looked at Ashley, she rolled over in her bed, showing she was okay. Jerome rushed over to Mitch, who was breathing again. Jerome smiled at him in relief that he was okay.

I looked at Skylar, who was staring at 'Seto,' who was staring at me.

"'Seto', should you show Adam?" I asked nodding my head to Adam. He nodded his head as gold sparkles surrounded him. he went back to his normal self, and Adam smiled in delight.

"Danny?"